The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the vlog. Based on what Nick was saying,
I think they realise it’s imminent. He’s trying to be positive but he’s pale as a ghost all the time.

In fact they haven’t posted for a few days. I’m very fearful for poor Gail right now tbh. My MIL passed away very quickly from bladder cancer a few years ago. It’s so tough.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
jade is following Disney bandwagon and she off to vegas like her fake idols and she even changed her Instagram from food to travel
She cant be doing bad, all these holibobs on a basic teachers salary, or building up debt to keep up with the twats

Reactions: 8
She will defo be in debt keeping up with the caravan duo ...

Hannah and mark will be in debt too big time
---

infact they'll be worse of than count Dracula because they have kids to feed ect

Reactions: 10
Has he maybe done it to raise money for the hospice?

or am I needing sectioned even letting myself think he would do that

Reactions: 3
I think he normally dyes them or sprays them with the colouring spray and he's just simply forgot this time

Reactions: 4
Anyone else hear:

“Free tea and coffee at the hospice, oh well, there’s a donation box that we always put in.”

I call bs on that, you don’t know how to donate. Bet you’ve never paid for a drink at the hospice.

Also, anyone else see Gail’s dessert arrive with 3 spoons? Scumbags had every intention of eating that. Wonder who paid for that meal?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think they realise it’s imminent. He’s trying to be positive but he’s pale as a ghost all the time.

In fact they haven’t posted for a few days. I’m very fearful for poor Gail right now tbh. My MIL passed away very quickly from bladder cancer a few years ago. It’s so tough.
I feel that if she is deteriorating quacking then last night vlog should not of gone out as it was very disrespectful on all levels

Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched the first few minutes of latest and had to turn it off because it’s affecting me so badly. Gail looks awfully sick yet they filmed her out on the pub lunch. This isn’t right. Please Nick stop doing this - it’s not right. 😢😢😢😢
When I saw that1st thing out of my mouth was you pair of cunts,don't film your mum when she that ill.my 12yr old said from another room mum did you just swear.cannot believe they still filming her.they are bang out of order.

Reactions: 11
Start of Vlog: we’re not going to film a lot of stuff about my mum because it’s very personal.

This means:The whole vlog is about my mum and filming her

Why did you never take her to Florida? Or pretty much anywhere? Why was it always poutys family?

Reactions: 14
gail has her own little family with step daughter and grandkids I hope she leaves most of the money to them not his prick of a son

Be great if Phil and Gail got married asap so ensure Nick gets duck all,

Phil and his family have been there when the creeps haven't and it will be a shame if they get shut out of future arrangements

When they and their pay as you go "friends" think it's OK to monetise the suffering of a dying parent you know they've reached an all time low. It's private, inappropriate and triggering and their family and so called friends need to tell them to stop filming her for public consumption.
Anyone know how far they are behind now?

Reactions: 12

Yeah that was the 6th January...the vlog. Have they not posted on facebook or whatever for a few days? I wouldnt know, am banned lol
---

When they and their pay as you go "friends" think it's OK to monetise the suffering of a dying parent you know they've reached an all time low. It's private, inappropriate and triggering and their family and so called friends need to tell them to stop filming her for public consumption.
Anyone know how far they are behind now?
Yesterday pouty said 6th Jan

Reactions: 6
With Gail so unwell I don’t understand how you would think I need to make an appointment to have his eye bags treated !! Maybe it just me …

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.