The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re assuming Gail has anything to leave. Maybe she lived in rented accommodation or her partner’s place and just had her state pension, we have no idea. Not everyone’s estate goes into probate.

Reactions: 14
You’re assuming Gail has anything to leave. Maybe she lived in rented accommodation or her partner’s place and just had her state pension, we have no idea. Not everyone’s estate goes into probate.
Yes, that’s true of course.

Reactions: 3
Not sure on the timescales for English funerals (currently three weeks in Scotland). But you can bet that they will be leaving the funeral tea with their suitcases in the boot and be heading straight for Manchester Airport.. Because after all it's what Gail would have wanted and Buzby's ample boozem is big enough to console two weeping babies.

Reactions: 9
and I thought 4 days to funeral mass was long, how do people focus for a few weeks between the death and funeral

Reactions: 4
I’ve been blocked from their insta today for no apparent reason. Only thing I can think of is that I followed his brother so they’re obviously looking at his brothers new followers and realised it’s tattlers.
Hi wankers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’ve been blocked from their insta today for no apparent reason. Only thing I can think of is that I followed his brother so they’re obviously looking at his brothers new followers and realised it’s tattlers.
Hi wankers
So have I and I think for the same reason. How fecking childish are they

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Hi wankers
So they can busy themselves with this petty tit but can't tell their loyal (idiot) followers his mum has passed away?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
He looks like a rather fabulous gay man who travels extensively, has a lot of friends and dresses very well . The exact opposite of the 2 portacabin pricks who are in their rooms earting pizza at 7pm.
Porthgain 🤣
---

He looks like a rather fabulous gay man who travels extensively, has a lot of friends and dresses very well . The exact opposite of the 2 portacabin pricks who are in their rooms earting pizza at 7pm.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
and I thought 4 days to funeral mass was long, how do people focus for a few weeks between the death and funeral
You’ve got no choice in the UK. We got “lucky” with my mum’s funeral and it was less than three weeks after her passing. My friend’s husband died a week later and had to wait almost 5 weeks for his funeral. The whole system in the UK needs a reset- it takes 3 days from death in the US where I live now for a standard funeral (unless you want it later, of course)

Reactions: 4
We would have had it in two days only we couldn’t have a cremation at the weekend, one of the few things the Irish has down to a fine art is an efficient funeral.

Reactions: 2
You’ve got no choice in the UK. We got “lucky” with my mum’s funeral and it was less than three weeks after her passing. My friend’s husband died a week later and had to wait almost 5 weeks for his funeral. The whole system in the UK needs a reset- it takes 3 days from death in the US where I live now for a standard funeral (unless you want it later, of course)
I agree. My Dad died in November on a Saturday. I was back at work on the Monday and worked all the way through till the funeral 3 weeks later. I used a day's compassionate leave for the funeral then back to work as normal the next day. My sister went straight to the doctor after he died and has only this week went back to work. I had to keep busy. If I had stopped then I would have fell apart. I suppose we all cope in the way that we have to.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Perhaps @Medium Shirt could find a bit more information out for us, like is there discussion on discord about this, is Nick invloved in the discussion

Just odd that it's been mentioned there but nowhere else, like you say the paying sheep have been told but no one else, not the general 'lodgers'
Perhaps @Medium Shirt could find a bit more information out for us, like is there discussion on discord about this, is Nick invloved in the discussion

Just odd that it's been mentioned there but nowhere else, like you say the paying sheep have been told but no one else, not the general 'lodgers'
I am not apart of the discord group. My ex-wife is and I haven't chatted with her about it.

Reactions: 2
I think they might get a bit of a backlash for seemingly ignoring her death.

Reactions: 7
Hi wankers
Just use a VPN and a new name. Despite pricj thinking he is clever, this works

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.