The Lodge Guys #34 Using Gail's Cancer for Clicks, what a pair of D$cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they will get a backlash as everyone knows how far behind in their vlogs they are so doesn’t take a genius to work out when it happens… could be the downfall we’ve been waiting for!

Reactions: 9
I think they will get a backlash as everyone knows how far behind in their vlogs they are so doesn’t take a genius to work out when it happens… could be the downfall we’ve been waiting for!
The loyal sheep will find some tit excuse for why they haven't mentioned it yet!
I would hope some people will be offended by it, as they have shown her journey and people are/were invested in her recovery etc

Reactions: 10
Wonder will they try to spin it as “keeping things optimistic” when showing her deteriorating was anything but that.

Reactions: 5
You’d think that they’d at least put a comment on before tonight explaining what’s gone off? They can’t surely put old content out now as if nothing’s happened?
Dealing with grief is a personal thing. I’ve just gone thru it and it’s taken 37 days. Worked all through as I’m self employed but it’s done me good to focus on something else. Putting myself in front of a camera would be a totally different situation. I can’t honestly think they will carry on vlogging??? Will they??

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Pouty will need to fill his vain delusional fantasy that he’s the male Jane McDonald and his scuttery monologues to us camera have her humour and Bill Bryson’s observational excellence.

If the funeral isn’t too negative for them Pouty will be filming before and after.

Wonder which one of them is deleting comments and trawling through Simons followers to block people from their Insta? Is Pouty clever enough 😂

Reactions: 6
Pouty will need to fill his vain delusional fantasy that he’s the male Jane McDonald and his scuttery monologues to us camera have her humour and Bill Bryson’s observational excellence.

If the funeral isn’t too negative for them Pouty will be filming before and after.

Wonder which one of them is deleting comments and trawling through Simons followers to block people from their Insta? Is Pouty clever enough 😂
same here

Reactions: 2
I really can't believe they allowing people to think that Gail is still alive :(

Maybe they’re not announcing because Nick just can’t vlog right now and they’re afraid of a gap that will eff up the YouTube algorithm.

So in their eyes, better to put out content that doesn’t address Gail’s passing, than attempt to vlog through grief?

Reactions: 6
Isn’t that terrible though? There’s not a chance I’d do that to my moved one (put their struggle in camera, have people praying for them after they’ve gone) for a Youtube algorithm. If ever there was a time to appreciate that some things in life are more important than money.

Reactions: 7
If Pouty gave a tit about his partner he would take the remaining vlogs and re-edit them to remove Gail and mentions of Gail and use the video he has to create a few vids to keep things ticking over. He could film himself giving a short intro to the first video explaining that Gail has passed away and the next few videos are a composit of videos they had "in the can" so to speak and that they were putting these out so Nick could take a break and greive in peace.

Reactions: 14
It’s awful, but I bet they’re thinking like that. Especially Leigh who seems addicted to YouTubing. I think Nick might’ve stopped based on his mindset lately, but Leigh wouldn’t.

I can’t get over him editing on Christmas Day for example. Absolutely no need to do that.

Reactions: 7
If it was me I'd have done it this way. She died on Wednesday. I probably would've let the vlog go out on Wednesday as usual. It's possible not all family and friends would've been told by then so I'd leave Wednesday's vlog go out.
However, by Friday I'd have posted an announcement on the FB groups and Instagram of Gail's passing and saying what's happening next vlogwise. They could've decided to carry on posting the vlogs, so at least that would stop the stupid hope she gets well comments. They could've also said they're stopping vlogging for a while.
It's the lack of announcement and leading people on that's bugging me.
We know they can stop vlogging, they reduced the vlogs from 4 to 3 a week, after a while they announced it was because of Gails diagnosis. They stopped vlogging for 2 to 3 weeks because of it ( but it didn't stop them swanning off to Eastbourne to see Hannah and Mark )

Reactions: 12

I really think it’s so sad that they look at his brothers followers and then block. Mind you sooner look at his brother

Reactions: 14

I don’t think the question is whether Pouty is clever enough, it’s more like, is he motivated enough to do something that may require a bit of effort?

• Haha
Sorry I know this is off topic, but found the brothers Instagram god the wrong brothers is a youtuber. If he filmed some of the places his stayed it would be amazing and not watching two. Grown up men sharing a toasted teacake.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really can't believe they allowing people to think that Gail is still alive :(
I know. It is really, really so very sad and so very irresponsible. They have included her so much in their vlogs and many viewers have become invested in her health. Now that she is gone, they really do a disservice to everyone

• Sad
Sorry I know this is off topic, but found the brothers Instagram god the wrong brothers is a youtuber. If he filmed some of the places his stayed it would be amazing and not watching two. Grown up men sharing a toasted teacake.
How did you find it?

Reactions: 2
How did you find it?
His name is Simon Close
---

Screenshot_20230208_171158_Instagram.jpg

Translates to: "We wish we were away having fun, except, inconsideratly Nicks mum has died so we are stuck here for a while"

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.