The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the comments on posts from attention seeking people on the FB group are about her still being alive.... surely these fools can't be that daft they must know about tattle and are reading here?

they could just be acting the goat making out she's alive when they clearly know she isn't.

It's all very disrespectful to Gail and Nick should have posted stating that she passed nearly a WEEK ago🤦

Reactions: 6
It’s awful, both Facebook groups are talking about Gail like she’s still battling rather than at peace, all for a few clicks and vlogs. I’m sure the Patreons know and are trawling the site for any mention of it, to delete and ban

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So, still no announcement from the twats, it's so disgusting that they shared so much of Gails story for views and now they won't admit she has passed for what reason......more views? They can't be that sick surely?

But then again, it's probably being saved for a big announcement in about 2 weeks time, their real time so they can milk the views, hopefully the brother will put a stop to it!

A bit like not allowing Hannah and Mark to post anything of their trip together til their stupid very late vlogs were released!

Reactions: 10
So, still no announcement from the twats, it's so disgusting that they shared so much of Gails story for views and now they won't admit she has passed for what reason......more views? They can't be that sick surely?

But then again, it's probably being saved for a big announcement in about 2 weeks time, their real time so they can milk the views, hopefully the brother will put a stop to it!

A bit like not allowing Hannah and Mark to post anything of their trip together til their stupid very late vlogs were released!
Disgusting isn’t it? Putting their so called job before family… shows what Prick and Pouty really think of their family and I hope Gail has turned the screw and leave them with nothing 🤬

Reactions: 10
I feel like telling everyone on the groups but all msg has to be approved by them before posted

Reactions: 9
A thought crossed my mind that they may wait until the 20th to announce it to stop the lower tier’s from showing up.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I can’t stand either of these but has been awful to see prick completely change over the last few vlogs with his mum. The realisation hitting him. I’ve been there and lost my mum recently, I still to this day think I look different to before she was gone
I put on a brave face and tried to be strong for everyone, doesn’t work you crash eventually
All I wanted to do was get away before I started the mammoth task of sorting all my mums stuff but we couldn’t due to the pandemic, was hard as I wanted a breather just somewhere away to gather my thoughts and plan so I don’t beat anyone up for wanting to get away after a death, Disney though wouldn’t have been my idea of a getaway and no doubt that’s where they will go as that’ll be where pouty wants to go
Pouty is a selfish inconsiderate twit who is not a supportive partner. I kinda hope prick now sees what an hole he is and this trauma causes him to re evaluate this life, future and sack pouty off. He’s lazy, needy and useless who measures life goals in Costas and tea cakes. I’ll give prick his due he gets jobs done etc and I feel he’d actually be a very likeable and funny chap without that pouting man child beside him
Nick is a glorified baby sitter. I hope to god he looks at his brothers life and decides it’s time for change
For all pricks bravado I think he’s in a rut and stuck, he’s controlled and manipulated
Such a shame about Gail though but at least she got to spend time in LA with her other son before
Nick I know you read here, wake up and see what an idiot your with, a man who even wanted you to not see your mum in a her final days

oh and not causing conflict on here but I’ve missed three funerals since my mum as I just can’t face it, it’s not nasty or unkind it’s just not something I feel emotionally ready for and donations is a normal thing now we did it for my mum instead of flowers for a chosen charity

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve never delved into the comment before but they they do get some eh interesting ones from some eh….interesting people.

I wouldn’t want them to show either but I also wouldn’t exploit them for money.

It’s not nice though that people think she’s still suffering when she is now at rest and out of pain. They don’t have to share the arrangements or even make a big song and dance but a pinned comment or an Insta post saying she has passed on in her sleep would be the considerate and classy thing to do. you should have to be a paid up member to be told that you can stop praying and fretting. It’s more exploitation of vulnerable people imo.

To be fair to them, they might not want to put out the arrangements for fear of weirdos showing up.

Reactions: 2
I’d say they never included the surname so if they announced it to some patreons it was just she died nothing about funeral arrangements which may not have been known at the time

Reactions: 3
They already have havent they?
Nicks brother has shared the details but P&P have not.

They don't have to say anything about the funeral, just that she has passed.

I think it's odd to keep putting out the vlogs, talking about her condition and sharing all her medical info and letting people think she's still alive and wishing her well in the comments

I wonder if it will continue tomorrowas usual?

To be fair to them, they might not want to put out the arrangements for fear of weirdos showing up.
Makes you wonder doesnt It. A listers can’t hide that kind of info and people are mostly respectful. Never heard of a fan showing up and causing an issue when a move star buries their parent in Missouri or wherever. If you have creepy people in your “fan base” enough that you have to pretend your parent is alive until after the funeral I think it’s a big hint that you need to make changes. They don’t have to share any link to funeral details. If people want to look it up it’s a free country once published online but if several actually do that and treck up to the location then sorry boys you need to rethink who your content attracts.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think anyone is suggesting they publish the funeral details, just that they announce Gail has passed so the sheep can stop posting messages of encouragement of the sort you do when someone is ill.

Reactions: 13
I don't think they will string it out until after the funeral. I guess in there minds they are sharing the story of what it's like to have a relative living with terminal cancer, and given most of their subscribers know the vlogs aren't in real time they almost expect the story to run its course if you see what I mean. Let's be honest if it wasn't shared on here none of us would of found out that Gail passed away. I'm sure Nick would want a bit of time away from the vlogs so I kind of understand why they haven't sheared it with 30 odd thousand strangers when its so raw. I didn't want to see speak or face anyone after I lost my old man 17 months ago so maybe he is going through something similar.

Reactions: 3
These are fair points. The only other explanation then is they want to continue to release the vlogs they made prior to her death?

Reactions: 4
I totally get life must go on and that Nick is entitled to keep the passing of his mum to himself until he chooses to but 99% of people who are basing there life around being ‘Vloggers’ or ‘YouTubers’ would surely want to post some kind of tribute to their mother when she passed. Some nice photos maybe I love you and I will miss you!

Not this tit!!!!!! Acting like it’s just another day I. The coffee shop!! They are a couple of bleeping arseholes! No excuses!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
If I am perfectly honest it really doesn’t matter what they do, keep releasing videos, stop releasing videos, talk about Gail, don’t talk about Gail … there will be people who are triggered by any of these choices … we all are speaking from our own thought process and personal experiences here, there is no right or wrong way to deal with this situation I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.