The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think people would like to see them show some respect for their mother and a little respect to the sheep who are bank rolling them. They are happy to take money to share their lives when it suits them too

Reactions: 8
I just think people would like to see them show some respect for their mother and a little respect to the sheep who are bank rolling them. They are happy to take money to share their lives when it suits them too
I agree with this, they have divided their ‘followers’ yet again in the paying sheep and non paying sheep, the paying sheep were told what’s happened the others still offering support and hope and prayers, that’s not cool in my eyes. I think if they didn’t want to make a full on Announcement they should have stopped releasing recent videos for a while, or just rehashed a few older ones to keep the minions happy.
They must be working overtime to keep up with deleting comments that stray from what they want to show.

Reactions: 10
I agree with this, they have divided their ‘followers’ yet again in the paying sheep and non paying sheep, the paying sheep were told what’s happened the others still offering support and hope and prayers, that’s not cool in my eyes. I think if they didn’t want to make a full on Announcement they should have stopped releasing recent videos for a while, or just rehashed a few older ones to keep the minions happy.
They must be working overtime to keep up with deleting comments that stray from what they want to show.
I think it might have just been the higher paying sheep that have been told too cause that strange one KTS on you tube comments sends Christmas cards etc and gets replies sometimes so I’m guesssing they are paying something but are still commenting wishing Gail well etc so I don’t think she has been told
---

In some ways when I think about it telling some ‘patrons’ and not others is a way of them ‘nurturing’ a relationship. Making the more vulnerable higher payers almost feel like they are more meaningful, like actually ‘friends’ as they are telling them and not the others. Almost even manipulative. These people will feel closer to them and believe there is a relationship and not a transaction going on

Reactions: 9
Perhaps @Medium Shirt could find a bit more information out for us, like is there discussion on discord about this, is Nick invloved in the discussion

Just odd that it's been mentioned there but nowhere else, like you say the paying sheep have been told but no one else, not the general 'lodgers'

Reactions: 6
Comments like this are on their fb group people should know the truth ! And wouldn’t it hit a nerve reading this .. nick
I’d be blocked off that Facebook group in seconds. Wouldn’t be able to keep my mouth shut. Would love to say really? What exactly is Leigh doing to look after Nick? Taking the packets out the cupboard and leaving them on the worktop for him to cook?? 🙄😂

Reactions: 11
Nick, show some respect for your mother and her loved ones and don't mislead people who are invested as a result of what you chose to vlog over the past few months. Just put an announcement screen at the beginning and end of each vlog saying "In loving memory of Gail".

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it might have just been the higher paying sheep that have been told too cause that strange one KTS on you tube comments sends Christmas cards etc and gets replies sometimes so I’m guesssing they are paying something but are still commenting wishing Gail well etc so I don’t think she has been told
---

In some ways when I think about it telling some ‘patrons’ and not others is a way of them ‘nurturing’ a relationship. Making the more vulnerable higher payers almost feel like they are more meaningful, like actually ‘friends’ as they are telling them and not the others. Almost even manipulative. These people will feel closer to them and believe there is a relationship and not a transaction going on
Classic grifter move

Reactions: 8
I’d be blocked off that Facebook group in seconds. Wouldn’t be able to keep my mouth shut. Would love to say really? What exactly is Leigh doing to look after Nick? Taking the packets out the cupboard and leaving them on the worktop for him to cook?? 🙄😂
In Baldy's defence he also organised the tea bags in the cupboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah mustn’t forget that amazing contribution to the household. And castigating himself because he had a glug of cream in his decaf coffee the next day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not this tit!!!!!! Acting like it’s just another day I. The coffee shop!! They are a couple of bleeping arseholes! No excuses!
Someone mentioned that you have to keep posting on socials or you lose your position in search rankings. I assume a picture of a coffee cup is to keep the account's position. It would be the very last thing on my mind but it seems like the only explanation for this. And should be a big 'tell' for the sheep. It would be highly highly unusual for someone who was so ill this time 4 weeks ago to be so well now that her son (who was in deep distress just 2 weeks ago) is now chilling in a coffee shop of a morning.

Did anyone else notice when he was organising the cupboard, he pointed to the glass jug and said "time to get ri.... start using it" Yeah, he suddenly remembered it was sent to him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did anyone else notice when he was organising the cupboard, he pointed to the glass jug and said "time to get ri.... start using it" Yeah, he suddenly remembered it was sent to him.
Then said something ‘that’s not going to happen’ plus the bag of coffee he used was a few months old and stored in the cupboard open so will be stale AF !
but then they store so much food unsealed in open packets and open bowls of food in the fridge.

Am I imaging this it did they respond with something like - depends what you want to send when they were asked if they had a po box. that gave me a giggle. Nearly sure i saw it when scrolling either here or through their comments.

A painting I made for you guys - no sorry no PO box
A handmade quilt and a poem - no dice
Crest white-strips - PO Box 111
Gift cards I got form someone who stayed in my celebration villa - Lodge number..my phone no, my blood type and one of Leigh's transplanted back hairs for you luv

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I might be wrong but I think that glass jug was from Hannah and mark it came with some teas during lockdown.. if it was he can’t even remember that

Reactions: 4
I might be wrong but I think that glass jug was from Hannah and mark it came with some teas during lockdown.. if it was he can’t even remember that
You might be right. If a friend of mine bought me that, I'd remember.
Did he even look at the use by date on anything, he could've got rid of half those teas easy.

Reactions: 7
It’ll be interesting to see how things go with Gail’s will. If P&P are expecting to get their bequest straight away, they’re in for a long wait. It usually takes 6 to 8 months for probate to be granted once you’ve put the application in and you’ve first got to gather all the information pertaining to property valuations, personal possessions & contents, bank accounts, investments etc. I was executor for my aunt’s will a few years ago & although she didn’t have much & was well under the tax threshold (I think it’s still £325k and above for death duties to apply), it still took a while to get things sorted. In the meantime, her husband died which complicated things further because probate still hadn’t been granted at that time. Then you’ve got to set up an executor’s bank account and send letters (grant’s of administration) to all the banks etc in order to transfer the money from those accounts to the executor’s before you can start paying bills and distributing the bequests. Funeral costs etc have to come out of your own pocket to begin with. I’m guessing Nick will be executor (is he the eldest? I’m not sure) unless Gail’s partner has been nominated or Simon. Families and money are never a good combo, especially when someone has died.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.