The Lodge Guys #3 pouty and prick new flat, thank you pay as you go friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen Leigh's recent Facebook post in one of the groups? One thinks he's been reading here 🤔🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have you seen Leigh's recent Facebook post in one of the groups? One thinks he's been reading here 🤔🤣🤣🤣
Well if it is about tattle. Its not judging or jumping to conclusions, just pointing out their despicable behaviours . I would judge them in better light if i thought they were good hearted people but i really dont see that in these guys.

"One of our favourites" probably just translates to "one of our highest paying sheep 🐑" Hi Leigh!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A "spaceship earth" cookie jar and a tree decoration of a woman "from Pirates but I don't know who it is" just shows they don't deserve any of the Disney world stuff they're sent!
Grabby grab grab all through that parcel unboxing on Tuedays vlog (I'm only just catching up- onto the hot chocolate one now...)

Ballbag eyes is one of THE best names I've heard used for Nick 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
I thought that they must have been reading here too. Felt like making a comment on their post along the lines of her being a stalker at the hotel and in Florida!
i had never seen that vlog where she just randomly showed up in Florida. They looked so uncomfortable.

its bad enough that she probably pays them thousands a year as she will no doubt be a top tier PAYG pal but to fly half way around the world to spend a weekend with a couple of awful vloggers takes stalking to a whole new level.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nick my no eye lashed queen your DIY efforts to recreate the lodge have been a success !!

A caravan in the middle of Yorkshire any time of year is grey ,drab, cold n miserable, You really have managed to re create that.

Do you answer your phone ( probably gifted by a loon) like this...

Attachments

• Haha
Oh good grief-how can you get spaceship earth and space mountain mixed up?

They definitely dont know Disney, I'm no expert, but I know Red!

Whipped cream is special?? Whipped cream doesn't melt?!?!
They would snack less if they ate better meals

Heart attack hot chocolate cooked on gas masquerading as electric.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else find it hilarious that bawbag eyes won’t admit defeat with the central heating installation.

He’s either sitting in his jacket or they have the electric heater on constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else find it hilarious that bawbag eyes won’t admit defeat with the central heating installation.

He’s either sitting in his jacket or they have the electric heater on constantly.
From what he said today they don't have the heating on at all now. Also anyone else notice they mentioned that they did sell their old house

Reactions: 4
From what he said today they don't have the heating on at all now. Also anyone else notice they mentioned that they did sell their old house
Yes I heard that, so that explains were some of their KERCHINGA is from, so now seeing as they only own 2 properties I suppose they do need KERCHINGA from their PAYG friends, poor little rich boys!! ... ... Nick & Leigh that’s Donald Duck just in case you got him mixed up with Mickey Mouse, you know like you did with Space Mountain & Spaceship Earth, you little Disney experts you!!!!

I do 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Prick often wears his coats indoors, even in the lodge in the warmer weather. Sometimes he cant wait to eat he cooks a snack wearing it!

They must have sold there house very quickly, can anyone check the sold price?

Reactions: 3
Prick often wears his coats indoors, even in the lodge in the warmer weather. Sometimes he cant wait to eat he cooks a snack wearing it!

Prick wears shorts in the winter 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3

They bought it for £177,500 in 2002, it doesn't say a recently sold price on there yet but a similar house in same street sold for £365k in 2018.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.