The Lodge Guys #3 pouty and prick new flat, thank you pay as you go friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The definitely do not keep it personal. Last years Vlogmas they actually did donate to a food bank, but they videoed them both doing it and donating it. So for them to say they keep it personal is a joke.
So add they lie to their list of arrogance!!

Lodge Guys #4 Vlogmas is here, the Kerchingas will cheer as we watch Prick's crabby grabby hands for the rest of the year

Credit to @Miss Minnie for the new PAYG cult nickname!
Thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I cannot see your comment so maybe it's been deemed unworthy and been deleted.....disgusting
Sorry folks I wrote it on the ‘everything is breaking’ vlog! It was 5 days ago and I think it’s still there. Leigh looks like he’s taken over replying to every comment now, hes much more polite in his response!

Reactions: 4
Leigh has definitely taken over replying to YouTube comments recently. He's replying to all, not just a few, and comments are appearing much quicker once vlogs are released.

Leigh has definitely taken over replying to YouTube comments recently. He's replying to all, not just a few, and comments are appearing much quicker once vlogs are released.
After reading here no doubt, their replies were few and far between, usually just a thank you. Now it's almost a paragraph. They doooo listen, well, to some things!

Wouldn’t they had to pay a huge custom fee for having that huge parcel from states ? 🤔🤔🤔
If it's labelled gift then I'm not sure if you do. I may be wrong though.

Wouldn’t they had to pay a huge custom fee for having that huge parcel from states ? 🤔🤔🤔
This is the rules for VAT/customs/import duty. So it depends if it was worth over £39 and what was declared. It would meet the qualification as an occasional gift. However if it was sent to their business PO Box and then featured on their youtube video where they gained income from it, it could be deemed as not a private to private person and a commercial import and then import VAT would be . There are also rules on when a gift is sent to more than one person that it can't benefit from Gift Import VAT.
1607091166800.png
1607091407447.png

Sorry I can’t remember who said it but I agree with them. Why do Vlogmas when you vlog every day? They can up in my list of people you may like to watch. No thank you - miserable guys and their bedroom picnic 🤢 I hate food I’m bedrooms. I won’t even do breakfast in bed
That may have been me - I stopped watching them ages ago but I'm still not understanding what they are doing from what y'all say is Vlogmas, surely it's just another daily vlog?

Have they sorted their heating out yet?

The prick is a liar , I was watching an old video while shopping in Walmart he had dunkin donut coffee in his basket and when he was about to pay he put it back on the shelf, prick said he had it before bullshit and he tasted it today first time I caught him out he won’t pay $$ for coffee in Walmart

In today vlog why they opening advert calendar today date ? When they are week behind ! What’s the point in having a advert calendar weirdos

Reactions: 6
Have they sorted their heating out yet?
No Nick just wears his coat inside all day to save him from admitting he knows nothing about plumbing and didn't calculate the output of the radiators for the size of the room!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That furniture is £475 for the coffee table, side tables are over over £200 .. I bloomin well hope you (N & L) thank your KERCHINGA friends for it all!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I just rewatched Mr David and Mr Ian eat at O'hana in WDW and Mr Ian found a long hair in his food which put him off eating (obviously) so they casually mentioned it to the server, who gave them a discount, which they didn't ask for or expect. Not like the other two that complained via email about the type of food at Garden Grill in EPCOT and hot a full refund for it.....absolute tossers!
This made me furious! ......When they were shovelling the food in their money grabbing faces they were saying how nice the food was! Then when it came to paying for it it was a different bloody story.
Ball bag eyes has got such a viscous tone to him when things don’t go his way, he’s just vile. And his side kick the Gurner has such delusions of grandeur it’s embarrassing.
I haven’t watched them for months, they annoy the hell out of me. This thread is fabulous! I’m so glad others see what I saw, it’s a shame they don’t see it though.

Mr Ian and Mr David are on a whole different level to them. Such a lovely couple.

Reactions: 14
How creepy is this...
what a bleeping weirdo

This made me furious! ......When they were shovelling the food in their money grabbing faces they were saying how nice the food was! Then when it came to paying for it it was a different bloody story.
Ball bag eyes has got such a viscous tone to him when things don’t go his way, he’s just vile. And his side kick the Gurner has such delusions of grandeur it’s embarrassing.
I haven’t watched them for months, they annoy the hell out of me. This thread is fabulous! I’m so glad others see what I saw, it’s a shame they don’t see it though.

Mr Ian and Mr David are on a whole different level to them. Such a lovely couple.
bawbag eyes and the gurner. I think I prefer this to pouty and the prick 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I find this whole week ahead vlogmas so strange. Opening day number 4 advent when still in November. When they get to the end of the calendar what do they do between then and actual Christmas? Do they have a fake xmas and then a 2nd one!? Surely the point in vlogmas is that it matches with the people watching in real time

That furniture is £475 for the coffee table, side tables are over over £200 .. I bloomin well hope you (N & L) thank your KERCHINGA friends for it all!!
I have this furniture with 2 wardrobes (which are huge), 2 bedside tables and mirror. I really like them but got them all second hand for about £150. Can't believe how much money they go through and still have an open PO box. My husband said earlier that with the year being it has they should not have published it an allowed people to spend money on them. I remember Prick clearly saying 'ooooh i love vlogmas when opening some gifts' greedy, snatchy beggers who take take take and is bad enough let alone a year which has been so hard for so many.

P.S OMG Pigs have flown. Prick said Thank you!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
This time last year they made all there hard working loyal staff redundant just before christmas
This year they are receiving tons of Po Box gifts from people when they have enough money and stuff to actually re gift to a charitable cause and they are hounding complaining and ranting struggling companies and there hard working teams in the middle of a pandemic when people are losing there jobs there lives to covid ect ....

says it all really about these two vile sad pitiful men

i don’t get this whole trying to replicate the lodge decor. If I had 2 properties I’d want them to have their own sense of identity and decorate them completely differently.

their idea of different decor is having orange (not copper) cushions rather than blue.

The prick is a liar , I was watching an old video while shopping in Walmart he had dunkin donut coffee in his basket and when he was about to pay he put it back on the shelf, prick said he had it before bullshit and he tasted it today first time I caught him out he won’t pay $$ for coffee in Walmart

In today vlog why they opening advert calendar today date ? When they are week behind ! What’s the point in having a advert calendar weirdos
Which vlog was the Walmart one? I gotta see that

Reactions: 2
So he's wearing a coat indoors because it's so cold? That is hilarious!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.