The Lodge Guys #3 pouty and prick new flat, thank you pay as you go friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They bought it for £177,500 in 2002, it doesn't say a recently sold price on there yet but a similar house in same street sold for £365k in 2018.
Even so, the equity from the sale of first caravan. business and house won't fund them forever, so they need that PAYG "kerching" money more than ever now if there's no rental income coming in from the house and no revenue from the business.

Reactions: 4
Christ, don't they buy anything????
Just wondering, do they have to declare it as gifted if they show something on a vlog from subscribers, patrons etc. Or only if its from a company?
ever thing that have brought is gifted by friends never there own money , and I notice that they hint that like something like Disney baubles there Patrons by for them bunch of scroungers

Reactions: 7
ever thing that have brought is gifted by friends never there own money , and I notice that they hint that like something like Disney baubles there Patrons by for them bunch of scroungers
Yes, but they should be careful as they cooed at two paintings in EPCOT on one vlog and that lovely man painted versions of them for them and they clearly didn't like them, well not enough anyway!

It annoys me how they have some lovely Disney gifts sent to them as they really don't appreciate them at all!

Reactions: 6
Well they clearly read here because they say that the handmade throw is now on their bed for Winter :whistle: Now it's time for bawbags to admit defeat and just pay for a professional to fix the heating at the flat.

And noone is fooled by their intention to travel into and out of tier 3 areas just to go and collect things from the caravan that they have forgotten. Just get more meds from GP/pharmacy via repeat prescription and only travel back in the Christmas window.

Still think it is desparately sad for his sister and nieces not to see Leigh at Christmas after what happened in January. Cannot fathom why they would entertain Hannah etc in the caravan yet not their own sister/parents after the year she's had.

Reactions: 7
Can someone fill me in please. What happened to Leighs sister in Jan ? I didn't watch around then

Reactions: 1
Well they clearly read here because they say that the handmade throw is now on their bed for Winter :whistle: Now it's time for bawbags to admit defeat and just pay for a professional to fix the heating at the flat.

And noone is fooled by their intention to travel into and out of tier 3 areas just to go and collect things from the caravan that they have forgotten. Just get more meds from GP/pharmacy via repeat prescription and only travel back in the Christmas window.

Still think it is desparately sad for his sister and nieces not to see Leigh at Christmas after what happened in January. Cannot fathom why they would entertain Hannah etc in the caravan yet not their own sister/parents after the year she's had.
Yes i noticed that, using medication as an excuse to go back to the lodge and get non essentials they forgot. It was only a week or 2 ago that they went and collected Leigh's medication so clearly they can access it in the area they are in. Also mentioned Nick's inhaler he clearly doesn't need as he has gone a month without it. And yet again could get from a local pharmacy very easily

We need a new thread guys, anyone know how to do it?
Thats so sad Christmas will be difficult for them you would have thought Leigh would want to be with them !
Even if not Christmas day surely they will see them over that period? I couldn't believe they hosted their 'friends' but didn't see family or other life long friends

Leigh's poor sister and the girls. I had no idea. I had wondered why he hadn't been seen/referred to for a while and assumed they'd split. Surely Leigh will have wanted to see them so much more this year. Screw Covid as an excuse! They need support, especially now.

Reactions: 6
Around the time of Hannah and Mark visiting I remember Leigh saying Nicks mum was coming over "next week" Nick piped up "she's not coming in (the lodge)"
Obviously Hannah and Mark would be allowed as they pay monthly and would come baring gifts.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Around the time of Hannah and Mark visiting I remember Leigh saying Nicks mum was coming over "next week" Nick piped up "she's not coming in (the lodge)"
Obviously Hannah and Mark would be allowed as they pay monthly and would come baring gifts.
I know i was so shocked by that!

Reactions: 3
I’m not techie enough to start a new thread I’ll leave that to the clever folk 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.