The Lodge Guys #26 Keeping Kerchingas is a daily battle cos they're all seeing sense and joining Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that he feels the need to mock Tattlers, means, what we say bothers him enough to mock tattlers, if anything we said didn't matter then N&L wouldn't need need to mention us all in their vlogs, thank you N&L for thinking we're important enough (without be kerchingas) for you to mention us! means a lot, oh wait 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Nick always looks so pissed off. I would not trust him to try and punch someone. Just to say I’m going to Asda and it reminds me of an Asda down south. Nothing like Morrisons tho 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On a serious note.
I’m really concerned for the girls and pouty’s sister actually for this road trip. The sister doesn’t seem to say boo to anyone and the way prick treats the girls from what we see can be horrible. So god knows how bad it’ll be for 2 weeks in a van. An alcoholics behaviour changes, he’s worst when he’s pissed. There is real potential for the girls being traumatised from this trip.
You can see on the youngest's face she is petrified from nick and the oldest could snap as she's getting older and wiser to nicks sarcastic remarks ..

Reactions: 8
Nick always looks so pissed off. I would not trust him to try and punch someone. Just to say I’m going to Asda and it reminds me of an Asda down south. Nothing like Morrisons tho 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He is a typical bully, he wouldn't hit anyone, he is all talk.

I hate his companions so much.
I just had a poo, it was exactly like that poo I had in Florida but the toilet flush handle was different.
Look at that tree, it's like that tree in Florida
Look at that cloud,,,,,,,

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We didnt know about Tattle until recently and it was about 2 years ago we left discord. We do remember about a year ago though Nick mentioning people finding out where they lived though and other info and called them stalkers
I'm curious about your comment re Nick doing anything Leigh says and him just having to put on a face to get his own way, you've obviously seen this happen to make the observation... I'm sure we'd all love an example !!! 🤔

Something that someone else said in an earlier thread has stuck with me. I bet Nick does insist on Leigh not reading these forums.

because what if Leigh actually started to see what we all see and that Nick is abusive and then starts to get a kind of his own. Perhaps even leave. (I mean, I doubt it but it wouldn’t surprise me if Nick puts a stop to it)

Something that someone else said in an earlier thread has stuck with me. I bet Nick does insist on Leigh not reading these forums.

because what if Leigh actually started to see what we all see and that Nick is abusive and then starts to get a kind of his own. Perhaps even leave. (I mean, I doubt it but it wouldn’t surprise me if Nick puts a stop to it)
Not so sure... have you noticed just how often Prick suggests doing something and Pouty responds by saying "hmmm we'll see" in my opinion he wears the trousers, he encourages Prick with his ridiculous comments and then edits the vlogs to make himself look like Mr nice guy... He is the textbook illustration of passive aggressive , plus he's the laziest man I've ever seen... not a great combination 😕

Reactions: 14
Leigh is very lazy he doesn't even work his life is one big holiday yet it's a struggle for him to iron or wash a few dishes, I would be embarrassed if he was my son about his bone idol ness

Must soon be time for the camper van trip?We might see it by October! Prick will regale us with how cheap it is and how he’s done the whole trip on £50 diesel.
Liar guys camping it up with camper van curry,IBS so he can escape the kids and go the pub, and facts aplenty on Cornwalls camp sites in metres squared 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Must soon be time for the camper van trip?We might see it by October! Prick will regale us with how cheap it is and how he’s done the whole trip on £50 diesel.
Liar guys camping it up with camper van curry,IBS so he can escape the kids and go the pub, and facts aplenty on Cornwalls camp sites in metres squared 😂
He'll probably take an online course and become an oil sheikh prior to the trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh that will show those pesky tattlers 😂

As I said before, the fact we are influencing your content is a win 🥇

Tattle 1

P&P 0

Your move guys 😉
Brilliant! Morning boys, what can we get you to say next?
My names prick and I’m an alcoholic?🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh that will show those pesky tattlers 😂

As I said before, the fact we are influencing your content is a win 🥇

Tattle 1

P&P 0

Your move guys 😉
oh they think the deliberate mispronunciation is going to be their next ‘funny’ thing they do … except they make the deliberate attempts so obviously yet still butcher other vocabulary with no idea they’re doing it !

oh they think the deliberate mispronunciation is going to be their next ‘funny’ thing they do … except they make the deliberate attempts so obviously yet still butcher other vocabulary with no idea they’re doing it !
All the while, losing subscribers and potential subscribers who come across their videos and see the tit pronouncing of stuff and move along.

that’s right though, you do it on purpose for the sake of the tattlers. It harms you in the end either way, so crack on.

[

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also DLP trip was a month ago, nothing is relevant now! Also so many have already done the 30th content so once again ‘late to the party’ 😁

Reactions: 9
All the while, losing subscribers and potential subscribers who come across their videos and see the tit pronouncing of stuff and move along.

that’s right though, you do it on purpose for the sake of the tattlers. It harms you in the end either way, so crack on.

[
Exactly this!

It just makes them look absolutely stupid. Not everyone is going to know they're doing it to "please" us tattlers. People will just think they're thick as tit (which they would be right in thinking!).

Reactions: 16
They are literally never apart but reply to each other on Facebook 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.