The Lodge Guys #26 Keeping Kerchingas is a daily battle cos they're all seeing sense and joining Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a serious note.
I’m really concerned for the girls and pouty’s sister actually for this road trip. The sister doesn’t seem to say boo to anyone and the way prick treats the girls from what we see can be horrible. So god knows how bad it’ll be for 2 weeks in a van. An alcoholics behaviour changes, he’s worst when he’s pissed. There is real potential for the girls being traumatised from this trip.

Reactions: 11
Nick thinking he’s smart but can’t say simple word’s like choux 🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hopefully they spend quality time with their nieces without a camera shoved in their face and without them being broadcast to the world when they are too young to give informed consent. Somehow the opposite is more likely!

The nieces are being used for views, as always.
The way Nick grabbed Maisie by the arm a number of times on their Flooooridah holiday enrages me.
I despise the exploitation of those girls (and their childhoods) for views and profit.
Monkey shoots them daggers. I respect her for that.

Reactions: 15
Who knew prick didn’t like chocolate? All those brownies he eats, all those amazing hot chocolates he slurps. Oh and his IBS has gone cos he’s stopped drinking coffee! More lies from the prickmeister.
Doesn't like chocolate my arse.
He is always in the snack cupboard, always first into a packet of chocolates, grabs the bar that apouty wanted

Reactions: 6
Mystic Manor would absolutely finish him off 🤣🤣🤣

And I reckon he’ll take that clinic to court over his eye scarring.

I had him on the Asperger spectrum for the obvious childhood trauma but the more I see he’s just a common or garden narcissist.

Last edited:
Ok here we go, same intro I mean who is actually arsed about seeing them make coffee in a morning?, perhaps I should start vlogging then i can vlog my first dump of the day, I'm sure that it would be more interesting. Onto the speakly ad ,mmmmm leigh says hes been on it 30 mins a day to prepare, but yet still cant pronounce anything, and when he asked nick , what did he want to know, that's right, can I have a beer please, of all the things to ask for he asks for alcohol. Feels like Disney, well I'm in shock ,because you're actually at Disney. Its Florida but its not? that's cos you're in France you utter twit. Weather is nice and warm, but we will wear a hoodie, calling leigh a tit when he took that selfie, look in the mirror pal. How can not having a croque-monsieur ruin the trip, just have another beer mate that'll ease your pain, and did he say he wasn't a chocolate fan?, what about all the chocs he shoves in his gob over xmas. And FFS how many times are they going to compare with Florida, in the air bnb duck was dancing all about behind leigh, look at me I'm a cockwomble. I could go on but my fingers are hurting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m not religious, I don’t believe in higher powers, voodoo or superstition BUT on this occasion I will say to prick and pouty, you are finally getting what you deserve, it’s called karma and its pronounced “ha ha duck you” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ex lodgers do they openly talk about tattle on discord? I know you guys say it’s someone’s job to monitor here but do they report back privately or is it discussed openly?

Reactions: 8
You have to think that Ex-Lodgers coming on here would hurt them. Those people have in some cases been to meet and greets and some have been included in message forums and others ignored. I think the more ex-lodgers and patreons we get here, the more it’ll get up their noses and I’m here for their tantrums

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ex lodgers do they openly talk about tattle on discord? I know you guys say it’s someone’s job to monitor here but do they report back privately or is it discussed openly?
We didnt know about Tattle until recently and it was about 2 years ago we left discord. We do remember about a year ago though Nick mentioning people finding out where they lived though and other info and called them stalkers

We didnt know about Tattle until recently and it was about 2 years ago we left discord. We do remember about a year ago though Nick mentioning people finding out where they lived though and other info and called them stalkers
But they tell people where they live as they always talk about the seaside town. Not hard to find the caravan site.

Not sure how people found their house or flat though.

Reactions: 10
It took me about 5 mins to find their lodge on Google earth.

Reactions: 9
But they tell people where they live as they always talk about the seaside town. Not hard to find the caravan site.

Not sure how people found their house or flat though.
if anyone has been to Titanic spa the apartments have a very distinctive look which is how I knew where they live. It’s a really lovely place and very picturesque, I would definitely class it as an apartment not a flat! The thing that makes me laugh is they say it’s alway cold there so have definitely buggered the heating up, we find it ridiculously hot whenever we’ve stayed there! I think they’re now purposely mispronouncing words to get more views from us!

Reactions: 13
I think they’re now purposely mispronouncing words to get more views from us!
I think your right, the choc/ choux comment did seem purposeful. Fcuking dick even makes himself look like a tit to get more views

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The trailer park is very easy to find. It took me about 30 seconds and I have no special skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.