The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many people just seem to disappear from their lives..Charlotte..the sisters husband...it seems no one is allowed to disagree with them or are banished...a sure sign of extreme control!!!
I think the brother-in-law passed away.

Reactions: 4
We are travel agents.....says Pouty who couldn't even enter his own date of birth correctly onto a USA covid online booking form. And they should be trusted to book on behalf of others :ROFLMAO:
So we were right was absolute lies that the mum was a nervous flyer was just cover for another holiday on sheeps dime.
Prick has had that bruise under his eye for ages now that treatment cant have gone well.
Getting involved in a pyramid scheme is not surprise. If they dare try selling this to sheep they will have severely crossed a line.
Will be interesting how this plays out now we are seeing facebook posts and YouTube comments removed. They will have already tried selling this in pre recorded slogs

And why did pouty watch stranger things in the spa area in the campsite while prick was in the hot tub. Why didnt he just go back to lodge. They didnt even walk back together. So strange

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You couldn't possibly leave a car unlocked..surly the insurance would be invalid..irgh these two idiots piss me off

Reactions: 17
They are getting too big for their boots....and it will blow up in their face....
Where's the popcorn!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So many people just seem to disappear from their lives..Charlotte..the sisters husband...it seems no one is allowed to disagree with them or are banished...a sure sign of extreme control!!!
Charlotte is still around but has been superseded by Hannah the attention serker. Janines partner sadly died in Jan 2020.

Reactions: 7
Charlotte is still around but has been superseded by Hannah the attention serker. Janines partner sadly died in Jan 2020.
I can't remember anything in their vlogs about it ..or a funeral..I apologise if my memory is going wonky!!!

I can't remember anything in their vlogs about it ..or a funeral..I apologise if my memory is going wonky!!!
I think they were in the US when it happened and they didn't come back. I'm not sure why not.

Reactions: 2
It should not be discussed here either, there has been a couple of 'new' posters asking about it in the last few weeks :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They didn't mention it at all on the vlogs, it was leaked here by an ex patron.
As far as I'm concerned, this is the only time I can say they did the right thing by not mentioning /vlogging about it.

Reactions: 12
They didn't mention it at all on the vlogs, it was leaked here by an ex patron.
As far as I'm concerned, this is the only time I can say they did the right thing by not mentioning /vlogging about it.
Won't mention it again...as I did not know!

They are saying they are at DLP...how late are their vlogs as they are not even on the cruise yet???

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It should not be discussed here either, there has been a couple of 'new' posters asking about it in the last few weeks :unsure:
I must admit I'm sceptical about the last few times it's been mentioned, I myself didn't join the threads untill last year but I read thru the first ones to get an insight and most things are mentioned there...I think they are getting people to join and ask questions so we say stuff and makes us look like the bad guys

• Heart
I must admit I'm sceptical about the last few times it's been mentioned, I myself didn't join the threads untill last year but I read thru the first ones to get an insight and most things are mentioned there...I think they are getting people to join and ask questions so we say stuff and makes us look like the bad guys
Not from me...
Genuinely did not know!!!...I used to like them..but a few things lately has got me questioning myself...and found this site.
Like I said in an earlier reply..it will not be mentioned by me again!!!

Reactions: 10
Not sure why every new member asks about Lee’s sisters husband, and IMO this is not the place to discuss that

• Heart
Not from me...
Genuinely did not know!!!...I used to like them..but a few things lately has got me questioning myself...and found this site.
Like I said in an earlier reply..it will not be mentioned by me again!!!
When did you start to watch and enjoy them?

Not sure why every new member asks about Lee’s sisters husband, and IMO this is not the place to discuss that
I never asked...I posed a question about them falling out with people and then not mentioning them...look back and check...I did not know about any tragedy...and have apologised and said I won't mention it again...if someone does not know then they did not know!!!!

Reactions: 1
I mentioned it because someone asked where he was.

I won't reply to anything like that again, I apologise.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.