The Lodge Guys #22 The Podge Guys, Always Telling Porky Pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can't even make it correctly. A quick google soon shows the correct method which uses either unsalted butter or heavy (double) cream and whole (full fat) milk and its not 50-50 either.
Try and correct them in their comments … and watch them block you as fast as they can … that’s what happened with me one comment correcting a wrong fact and blocked !! Twats !

Reactions: 10
Signing paperwork to put their house up for rent, that's why both had to be there. They both don't work, they claim they work now and then but it's all to do with their house for renting or fixing anything that goes wrong.
Landlords do love pretending they have a proper job so it's ideal for these two

Reactions: 14
Prick looking at the steak skewers "it says to cook for 12 minutes......I'll do it for half an hour" 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Signing paperwork to put their house up for rent, that's why both had to be there. They both don't work, they claim they work now and then but it's all to do with their house for renting or fixing anything that goes wrong.
Yeah to call it work does a complete disservice to people who do ACTUALLY work. Judging by that first day they did about an hour between 2pm and 3pm. Please stop referring to it as bleeping work. Its merely signing something or showing someone around your property. I work harder than that taking a tit. You earn a wage through the bleeping idiot sheep. You should feel embarrassed taking hard earned money off people who genuinely work to keep you having eye surgery and hair transplants. Both of which have failed miserably.

Also their hairdresser/barber must be laughing at them. The before and after looked identical. There literally was no difference yet they both thought it was a vast improvement.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
The road trip (if it happens) will be interesting. How is Prick gonnie cope with the serious lack of alcohol? I can't see Pouty doing all the driving from California to Florida. He's scared of his own shadow that one.

• Haha
I don't think either of them have contemplated how boring it is on long stretches with nothing to see or do for hours. The fact that they don't look like they actually enjoy each others company, how many car mirror montages are we going to see on this road trip and gas station coffee opinions

• Haha
Plus it won't be the same as the fat content is different here
Uk single cream is 18% half and half here in Canada is 12% so literally single cream with a splash of whole milk .. or just use single cream 🙄 where on earth do they get information as it’s generally always wrong 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm a bit behind on the vlogs but what on earth did Prick call a charcuterie plate?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The answer is … because Florida in the title equals clickbait
0ED56417-7CFD-4560-A27B-78CEA6D7B0FE.jpeg

Please tell me this is one of us ! 🤣
D9D52E89-7A0B-4DE9-AD1C-E97C06067C7D.jpeg

And lastly this one !! Way to go Dodgey Guys !! but it’s ok they’re still going to send you two more for the fake caravan flat … guess not paying top tier prices to get a personal email? And let’s see how often these get used
366DB52A-744A-45C2-8580-65EC52BA5C34.jpeg

I'm a bit behind on the vlogs but what on earth did Prick call a charcuterie plate?
A nibble board and a grazing board then a characterture board take your pick all equally wrong lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So funny with the half and half you can tell pouty doesn't actually give a sh*t about it. Prick just gets giddy thinking he's found another hack.

Reactions: 7
I was just watching the California vlogs which has a great duck up from Prick. Watching a singer in California Adventure he says, "this is Melody from China". Then a quick cut and he says "actually this a singer doing melodies from China" hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All that money spent on vain, painful and dangerous beauty treatments and hair transplants and they subject us to their raggy cuticles and bitten down fingernails. Go get a manicure, fellas. They're cheap as chips and if you're going to show us your hands all the time making coffee etc then the viewers would appreciate it.

Reactions: 8
52C3EB22-5EC1-4776-ACCD-59AED36E084F.jpeg
Category is: balding sports direct chav ✅
He’s really feeling himself in this outfit isn’t he 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.