The Lodge Guys #22 The Podge Guys, Always Telling Porky Pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Jade's latest vlog and she went to Epcot and ate at the food booths and gave detailed descriptions on what the item was, the price and then the taste. She didn't describe everything as BEEAAUUUTIFUUUUL, her and Kev didn't squabble over who gets the biggest piece

And she is planning her next few days to fit in what she has missed

Stark contrast from Hannah & Marks trip where they were dragged all around by P&P and missed out on so much Disney time

I wonder if H&M only got a 7 day ticket each

Reactions: 7
Just watched Jade's latest vlog and she went to Epcot and ate at the food booths and gave detailed descriptions on what the item was, the price and then the taste. She didn't describe everything as BEEAAUUUTIFUUUUL, her and Kev didn't squabble over who gets the biggest piece

And she is planning her next few days to fit in what she has missed

Stark contrast from Hannah & Marks trip where they were dragged all around by P&P and missed out on so much Disney time

I wonder if H&M only got a 7 day ticket each
A 7 day is the same as a 14 day

Reactions: 6
Still unsure what happened with this townhouse/villa. Most people book their holidays relatively far in advance so you would think that Mark and Hannah already had this place booked for themselves OR they had to swap their original accommodation for this.
P&P got FOMO and needed to be out there the same time as their sheep so they only booked it a couple of months prior to actually going.
So was this place originally just for Mark and Hannah and the Caravan Frauds jumped in on their booking, or as they only had 2 months to secure an AirBnB did they just have to make do with this tit hole cos there was very limited availability? As per usual we will never get an answer as they are always vague. I still feel for the kids. Don't matter how old or young they are they always love a pool in their back garden. Instead they had to make do with this!
I wonder if they got a deal on it from someone they know or a Patreon so couldn't "speak their mind" on it like they usually do. Usually they'd be calling it the worst thing ever or something and saying they'd never go back

As they were there longer I would have thought itvwas their booking and got the others to pay half. Also I think they had planned to go in May ages ago.

So if they go for 3 weeks later this year that means they would have had spent at least a quarter of the year on holiday. I use that term loosely

Haha love that Pouty’s sister gave Prick a Christmas hot chocolate set for his birthday, so either regifted or bought in the sales, just the sort of thing he does with gifts for the girls gifts… as he’s so fond of saying ‘you reap what you sow!’
But they’ll never use it as the mugs are red and white not grey!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What I don't get is why Jade and Kev ended up in a motel on their own especially as it was rumoured beforehand that they were holidaying with Hannah and Mark. Were H&M originally booked into the motel too and dumped J&K when the chance of "Living With The Gods" came up? There was definitely frostiness between them all on this trip.

Reactions: 9
What’s the obsession with half and half they wet them self when they see it
It is literally everywhere in the US, I don't know how they have only noticed it on the last couple of trips. It's the baseline offering to put in coffee everywhere and if you want cream or milk instead, you often have to ask for it, whereas half and half is ubiquitous. They're in their own world.

Just when you think you can't dislike them anymore they prove you wrong lol They're so entitled, the lazering, the saying they've got work to do (an hour ?!) the cooking ready meals like they're actually cooking etc etc They're just VILE

Just heard Prick say that the food at Space 220 was stone cold, I thought hmm don’t remember you saying that at the time so I’ve watched the original vlog and they say the food is delicious 🤷‍♀️, we went two weeks ago and the food was fantastic!

They are a pair of selfish bastards. Insisting that the salon let them film inside and then not even mentioning them by name.
He definitely got an M&S voucher for his birthday because no way would they spend that much money on a meal.
And walking out of a cafe after being seated just because they didn't have a teacake to share? Disgraceful.

Reactions: 11
They are a pair of selfish bastards. Insisting that the salon let them film inside and then not even mentioning them by name.
He definitely got an M&S voucher for his birthday because no way would they spend that much money on a meal.
And walking out of a cafe after being seated just because they didn't have a teacake to share? Disgraceful.
It’s the Mid Yorkshire Skin Clinic in Featherstone

What is this work that they have to do that is mentioned loads tonight? I thought the business was wound up or sold

What is this work that they have to do that is mentioned loads tonight? I thought the business was wound up or sold
Signing paperwork to put their house up for rent, that's why both had to be there. They both don't work, they claim they work now and then but it's all to do with their house for renting or fixing anything that goes wrong.

Reactions: 10
What’s the obsession with half and half they wet them self when they see it
They can't even make it correctly. A quick google soon shows the correct method which uses either unsalted butter or heavy (double) cream and whole (full fat) milk and its not 50-50 either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.