The Lodge Guys #2 Caravans, Apartments, Users and more, we even show you how to eat unwashed food off the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed how repetitive they are with food? If they like something they will eat it every day for 6 months.
I’ve thought the same ... also we’ve had The Naked Chef now we’ve got Nick The Burnt Chef !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another vlog... another mispronunciation from Leigh... Carabanara - it’s Carbonara you illiterate moron

Did anyone see the anger in Nick’s face when he thought he spilled red wine? He’s got serious anger issues. Couldn’t work out if the anger was because it might have spilt on the floor, or it was a drop of wine that he wouldn’t be able to drink!

Reactions: 5
💥Thursday Night Caravan Guys Bingo💥

General

Leigh pulls a posey pouty face ✅
They pronounce something incorrectly ✅
They go shopping ✅
They have a nana nap✅
They promote a product or company ✅
They mention disney or a holiday
Talking about editing the/yesterdays vlog✅
Talking about geese/killing geese/birds/flies/bites✅
Having a delivery or collecting one from somewhere
Moaning about others not social distancing (yet not doing it themselves either)
Moaning about their own Patrons eg. choice of film in watch party
Moaning about doing an hour's actual work

Food/Drink
Nick adds something to a meal that wasn't in a recipe
Leigh saying his drink is non alcoholic ✅
Nick burns food✅
They go to a cafe/restaurant or pub
Calories/weight loss are mentioned ✅
They have a treat (sweets brownies ice cream etc)✅
Nick has an alcoholic drink or 10 ✅
They eat a toasted tea cake
They eat a sausage pattie ✅
They put Philadelphia in/on something✅

Nasty Nick
Nick calls Leigh a greedy git (then says he is hungry as well )
Nick Interrupts Leigh✅
Nick calls Leigh a name or tells him to piss off/shut up
Nick takes over something Leigh is doing
Nick insists he is right when he is wrong
Nick wears his sunglasses indoors
Nick complains about a company or product

The Car
Mentioning Parker ✅
Washing Parker
Talking about the charge left on Parker/charging parker /how much mpg they get ✅

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
L&R dreaming are doing a premiere on Sunday at 6pm, will these two do a live in Sunday and then do a passive aggressive comment at the end about watching other disney YouTubers despite them not being Disney YouTubers

Reactions: 4
Again Nick's logic blew my mind ... if you put a round pattie on a round bagel you'll lose the middle of the pattie because of the hole in the bagel .... how??????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Again Nick's logic blew my mind ... if you put a round pattie on a round bagel you'll lose the middle of the pattie because of the hole in the bagel .... how??????
He just has to right by coming up with a piss poor reason. It wouldn't fall through the hole thats idiotic lol

Also did anyone else get really annoyed with them touching all the food in Costco. You don't need to touch it to talk about it or look at it! If you touch you should be buying right now

Reactions: 6
So who was to blame for the burnt pizza and chips? Shall we have a vote? 😂 and Nick was that petty to give Leigh all the burnt ones because it was “his fault” 🙄

• Haha
Leigh does all the editing right? And Nick is always wrong and always comes across terribly. Makes me wonder if Leigh cuts out anything bad he does to make Nick look even worse. Either way, it’s all very toxic.

Reactions: 7
He just has to right by coming up with a piss poor reason. It wouldn't fall through the hole thats idiotic lol

Also did anyone else get really annoyed with them touching all the food in Costco. You don't need to touch it to talk about it or look at it! If you touch you should be buying right now
I thought the same they always touch .. they won’t do a food shop but they’ll go to cafes, pubs etc Nick in one vlog even picked up a pack of tampons??? I hope someone from track and trace contacts them and they have to isolate themselves no going out in Parker no nipping to pick up food deliveries and no content for vlogs .. oops we’re there with that last one !!

I have only watched their vlogs on and off when the occasionally pop up on my recommended . I really don’t understand their relationship 🙈. I mean, I know they’re married but they’re just so toxic! Nick is an absolute hole! Constantly like fat shaming Leigh, calling him ugly etc. I mean we all joke with our partners I’m sure but I really don’t ever get the impression that he’s actually joking. He just seems genuinely nasty. I know Leigh can be annoying but at least he’s not nasty like Nick is. Also I don’t understand why hey won’t just go food shopping but they’ll order everything online. They walk round shops touching everything anyway!

Leigh does all the editing right? And Nick is always wrong and always comes across terribly. Makes me wonder if Leigh cuts out anything bad he does to make Nick look even worse. Either way, it’s all very toxic.
I’m sure Nick has said in several previous vlogs that Leigh edits all the bad bits of him out and leaves all Nicks bad bits in. It’s easy to show the things you want when you’re in control of it all.

I wonder why Leigh leaves in the footage of himself gurning? Its so annoying

Reactions: 2
Stop touching everything you utter moron. The patio will fall through the hole - are you really that thick?

I’m sure Nick has said in several previous vlogs that Leigh edits all the bad bits of him out and leaves all Nicks bad bits in. It’s easy to show the things you want when you’re in control of it all.
When nick goes tea for a king that my god 🤣how many peas did they have tho.

Reactions: 1
They have no content .......... 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

Nick you unimaginative douche ..... stop using Mr David & Mr Ian's saying, you rip off merchant !!! They are 100% more entertaining than you two !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.