The Lodge Guys #18 Florida friends are best but we'll still scam the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, we get through these threads alot quicker than they do editing their crap videos. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If the slogs are continuing into March, couldn’t they at least put some effort into them? If they have week’s of footage surely it would be possible to edit one interesting 20 minute video?

Reactions: 10
If the slogs are continuing into March, couldn’t they at least put some effort into them? If they have week’s of footage surely it would be possible to edit one interesting 20 minute video?
Most of theme will have been seen by the paying sheep already. I think they see them a couple of days after being filmed. They might be seeing the travel day home tomorrow or even Sunday.

Reactions: 9
Most of theme will have been seen by the paying sheep already. I think they see them a couple of days after being filmed. They might be seeing the travel day home tomorrow or even Sunday.
I'm always curious - how does that work? Are they YouTube links or uploaded to Patreon? You never see any comments from a week or two ago when they drop so assume it's not the usual YouTube links!

I'm always curious - how does that work? Are they YouTube links or uploaded to Patreon? You never see any comments from a week or two ago when they drop so assume it's not the usual YouTube links!
I think you can upload video/audio directly to the Patreon feed.

it’s sort of ironic isn’t it - one of the perks of supporting the vlog is making sure that the quality is as bad as it can be, because they rush out everything to fulfil the rewards ;D

• Haha
I just can’t imagine living life like that, having to think about what day of the week it’s supposed to be etc. it’s no wonder they get caught out so much, must be exhausting - and explains the constant misery 😂

Reactions: 8
I think you can upload video/audio directly to the Patreon feed.

it’s sort of ironic isn’t it - one of the perks of supporting the vlog is making sure that the quality is as bad as it can be, because they rush out everything to fulfil the rewards ;D
Don’t forget they have minions who get to see it before even the sheeple to check for errors 😳

• Haha
Like most people here I actually liked them at the start. Loved the idea of a peaceful "lodge" as somewhere to escape to.
These days I get mildly irritated by pouty and for the majority of the time feel sorry for him for having to put up with that hole!

What put me off their normal vlogs was pricks know it all attitude and him being a "chef" don't you know?!! Oh and obviously the cheapness. There's bargain hunting and then there's cheap.
Everything is about him and pouty just sits there and accepts it.

Though I have noticed he's biting back a little this trip.

Reactions: 14
They have no interest in having a short entertaining vlog but will continue to churn out the hour long slogs so they can slap more ads in them to pay for all the donuts they consumed on holiday!!

Lisa and Ade's video did show another side to them. They are up and out (granted they had jetlag) while Prick and Pouty continued to sleep and then when the storm was blowing through which would have provided content/something different, Nick couldn't be arsed! Stuck in the loo perhaps!?

They really are not showing anything that makes me jealous of their lifestyle. Have they even tried to explain what happened to their accommodation? Or do they just plan to gloss over that they in fact cancelled and got the money back once they knew they would have the Bazza's. Because why pay for accommodation when you were also going to be hosted in BLT? Or was that all part of the "missing footage"

Reactions: 15
Re: the accommodation, still cannot believe the cheek of freeloading 6 and a half week's accommodation 👀

Reactions: 14
Don’t forget they have minions who get to see it before even the sheeple to check for errors 😳
Who the hell are these people? It’s pretty crazy how they’ve manipulated people into not only paying to see their stuff early but having people basically work for them for free. Proof-watching videos - crazy!

Re: the accommodation, still cannot believe the cheek of freeloading 6 and a half week's accommodation 👀
Would have looked really good on them if they just said they came to an agreement to pay the bazzas for staying longer. Bazzas get a bit of cash and prick and pouty get cheaper accomodation.
Nothing wrong with it, just the way it's been explained is a bit shifty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.