The Lodge Guys #17 In Florida still on the scam, using a das pass & deleting questions about it on instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how quickly these threads are moving, really shows what dickheads they are.
Hi Prick, Hi Pouty 🖕 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The new title and Telly's profile pics are (y)

As to the Scamming Parasites, well, if the cap fits, wear it, at least calling out those who cheat the system won't be deleted here like it is elsewhere 👀

Isn't it a bit sad that they have to spend their 6 week "adventure" monitoring here and elsewhere🍿🍿🍿 And those that do it for them are just as bad, it's not a good look.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Stu (Admin and owner) has made a comment on the dibb about the deleted posts. They where deleted because "a couple of posts by 'other' members have been removed for personal comments aimed at others and for possibly unfounded libellous accusations or quoting those posts.
None have been removed because someone disagrees. "

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oooh 9 thousand others. Whoopee dooooo! They don't mention that they only reply to paying sheep though.
Screenshot_20220128_162617.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Christ people are still justifying them going on back to back cruises

Reactions: 7
Recap -

They are exploiting the vulnerable STILL to fund their current 6 week trip to Florida.

Since the last recap tattlers are questioning if they are abusing DAS in the parks to skip long queues whilst queuing for other rides.

They are openly abusing ADR for free car parking and then cancelling reservations which others guests could be having.
3 weeks behind, we are still seeing Christmas tree’s around.

The Bazza’s are using them for there own gain, hence the reason why they’ve put up with them for so long.

They have now moved on from Orlando because “The weather is NAFF” god forbid they were at home in there damp cold caravan at this time of year over lovely Florida sunshine.

They are still a nasty pair of bellends.

The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can't wait to see what cruise they're getting on today or tomorrow... since it wasn't the Virgin, Disney or MSC in Miami the other day. I really, really hope it's one of the ones with lots of trashy shitfaced Americans with nobody wearing their masks or socially distancing and sailing close to capacity. That will send them into a full-on strop for sure! Please let there be a breakout onboard that cancels some ports and entertainment too so Prick can try to witch and moan to get his money back. Reading on Cruise Critic, it's not working for most people because the cruise lines have been giving people more flexibility to cancel ahead of departure with Omicron running rampant. If you choose to go ahead and sail, you're taking the risk of those things happening and your itinerary being altered.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The LG fans on the dibb are really starting to get on my nerves....I have engaged in battle...wish me luck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mamabear22, you can't argue with stupid. If they or their entourage want to support scamming the ADR system, lying about being resort guests to get free towels and free parking and so on, as well as turning a blind eye to breaking the back2back cruise regulations, taking money off someone on PIP disability benefits when they own several homes and go on multiple holidays/staycations each year, possibly wrongly obtaining DAS, then it says more about them than it does you.

Reactions: 11
The moaning about Publix vs. Walmart is ridiculous. They shop like they are only in Florida for 3 days and the food they buy is all convenience packaging. Buy some proper groceries since you are mooching weeks at your friends.

Reactions: 12
Tonight’s vlog is like watching paint dry. I was excited to see they went on an airboat. But it’s an hour vlog: first 10 mins is of them in publix showing darn scissors in the stationary section because they want to cut their hair, then even showing the deodorants.

What is with these awful disney vloggers not getting on with the story and such poor editing and filming. (Shows the menu in the restaurant so quickly you can’t even read it!!!) You don’t have to vlog every single second of the day, curate it surely. Stop talking about it, show it!

Also I can’t believe Nick still has that light pinky check shirt. I’m sick of seeing it over the years lol

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.