The Lodge Guys #18 Florida friends are best but we'll still scam the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not hurd of Danny but just put his vlog on he's from neck of the woods..must have a bloody good job to buy dvc and visit so frequently

I've not hurd of Danny but just put his vlog on he's from neck of the woods..must have a bloody good job to buy dvc and visit so frequently
OK so he's a singer not seen anything of him like but might explain the cash

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

OK so he's a singer not seen anything of him like but might explain the cash
Another new Florriddda BFF for them lol

Reactions: 7
Are these two twats back at the trailer park? Drunk at the end of every vlog…and that TOOTH🤢

Reactions: 9
I watched that bit of Danny's vlog when they all turned up at the DVC lounge - 7 people in their group, Ade, Lisa and Danny being the only ones with DVC. Mooching the snacks and drinks of course and all of them walking around talking loudly with the cameras out filming everyone in the lounge like they were in an enclosure at the zoo or on safari or something. If I was in there with kids and trying to have a quiet break I would have said something for sure.

Reactions: 16
Just watched the Bay Lake vlog, when they first went upstairs to the bedrooms it looked like they'd chosen the room on the right for themselves. The beds were on the right, TV on the left. However, on closing the vlog they were obviously in the other room as the TV was behind them on the right. I wonder why they changed?

Reactions: 11
Wonder what joyous offering we are getting today? I figured now they were back they would upload daily and catch up but obviously they’re too busy taking down Christmas trees to do anything else, so stupid being that far behind by the time they upload the arrival home they will actually be packing for the next Floreeeeeda trip 🙄 keeping it real and relevant lol

Reactions: 13
Just watched the Bay Lake vlog, when they first went upstairs to the bedrooms it looked like they'd chosen the room on the right for themselves. The beds were on the right, TV on the left. However, on closing the vlog they were obviously in the other room as the TV was behind them on the right. I wonder why they changed?
I noticed that

Reactions: 8
Nick, speaking about DVC fees "we decided against it.... we could still come to Florida for a lot less capital"
Yes Prick, its a no brainer really. Paying Disney fees v sheep paying you and 6 weeks free accommodation at Bazzas. Easy choice I'm sure, Prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The way I saw it, they went upstairs and went to the room on the right first and claimed that room for the views . . . but then when they went to the room on the left the beds would have been facing out towards all the attractions so then would have took that room as having the better views and be able to look out while in bed. So they knew their room was on the upstairs at least and didn't try to claim the master downstairs which is obviously the best room!

They just have no shame and think they are always deserving of the best from everyone else, but incredibly cheap on the return gifts.

It is interesting though that they didn't have a park reserved for the day since they were right there and instead slept in a hotel lobby!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet there were a few tense moments in the house after that till they figured out if it was actually a joke!

TLG don't come across as the type of people who have a sense of humour when things are happening to them . . . they much prefer to be on the dishing out side!

Reactions: 21
I'm sure the Bazzas will be changing the locks just in case the scammers had a copy made. It will be interesting to see how much they all hang out together during the next trip. I have a feeling it will be minimal.

Reactions: 11
TLG pop up on Danny Delmar’s latest vlog. Needless to say they manage to wangle a trip into the DVC lounge

They seem to completely ignore DD too. Lots of Nick marching ahead etc. At the end Nick is absolutely hammered dancing with Lisa’s friend.

It was clear that Danny wasn’t wanted
I came on to say this, Prick has to be first all the time!

And when DD was filming in the soaring queue and P&P were in shot, they just looked at him and looked away, no ridiculous waving that they would normally do.....twats

Also DD in his morning summary said how he also met CLIF and he was a lovely guy etc, really praising him.....not a lot said about the twats except that they were there!

Reactions: 16
They mentioned that the first room they picked doesn't have a desk. Remember they vlog 3 days a week so they don't have to edit on holiday. No wonder they don't enjoy themselves

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.