Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gin

from the Facebook group

“Who agrees with me that the lodge guys are great ambassadors for Disney and florida,they are miles better than any holiday brochure
If fact they make a great show,if they had their own programme on television id watch it who else would”

Err are they deluded?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Christ, we get through these threads alot quicker than they do editing their crap videos. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Just watching Ade and Lisa's vlog, (Travel Day), I've never seen them before and I cannot imagine how on earth they've forged a friendship with the pissheads. They're like chalk and cheese 🤔🤔
I'll tell you how, shall I?
Lisa started sending Leigh journalling stuff, giving him advice etc, then the four magic words were spoken..."We are DVC members."
That's how! Easy really. 😊🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Plenty of references to Dunkin Donuts and Joffreys whilst the Floridaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa are best sheep were sending it to them for free, but none in the cupboard when they had to buy it themselves.

Wouldn't fancy being in the caravan with Storm Eunice though:cautious:
Leighvil needs to be careful a strong gust and his hair transplant will be transplanted into the next county.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
This is why I'm single... because I'd be damned to be in a 24 year relationship with a man whose permission I need to buy things, who says we need to split a sliver of cheese cake and not let me choose my own piece/flavour, or who won't wait patiently or go do his own thing while I ride a ride I want to go on. Fuck. That. Shit. No amount of money or excellent sex (ya right) would make it worth it.

Reactions: 22

MummaK

No need to go to Space 220 just buy the cauliflower bits from Aldi 🤣

And I think what they meant to say at the end of the meal was ‘we just want to thank Lisa and Ade for allowing us to piggy back into their booking, it’s much appreciated and please go check out their channel’

• Haha
Reactions: 21

MummaK

Adam Hattan just bought $750 special edition ears to use for a competition in his most recent Vlog, now that is how you interact with your followers. Like him or not he knows Disney and Universal the staff treat him amazingly well he was upgraded to a suite in the Yacht Club! Disney recognizes those who have great content and offer good advice to guests .. he explained about wheelchair hire, the locker system and lots more this Vlog … he also explained the scents in the hotels are now all the same 50th anniversary scent … P&P never picked up on this, in fact they commented about different smells for each resort TLG really need to watch some good quality content!

• Heart
I bet there were a few tense moments in the house after that till they figured out if it was actually a joke!

TLG don't come across as the type of people who have a sense of humour when things are happening to them . . . they much prefer to be on the dishing out side!

Absynia

Anybody else who wants to punch Leigh in the face when he calls out "MONORAIL" I want to be first in the queue!!

Anniebee

VIP Member
I think they got badly burned as a result of appearing on their vlogs. They were extensively discussed on here, and I get the feeling that Jenn, in particular didn’t like it.

They only visited their house once, and I bet that’s because Chris and Jenn could see the grift coming from a mile out, and therefore ducked them.

They were in NYC with Francesinorlando and they were in endless pics and Insta stories with them, so it’s not that their shy, (Chris has his own channel), but they realise that TLG brand is toxic and they need to distance themselves from it

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Nick, speaking about DVC fees "we decided against it.... we could still come to Florida for a lot less capital"
Yes Prick, its a no brainer really. Paying Disney fees v sheep paying you and 6 weeks free accommodation at Bazzas. Easy choice I'm sure, Prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The intro music to the Florida vlogs don't match the actual content, the music is upbeat and exciting and the actual vlogs are dull and boring

• Haha
Reactions: 20