The Lodge Guys #16 Using Sheep For Places To Sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap -

They are exploiting the vulnerable still to fund their current 6 week trip to Florida.

The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Poor Nicky didn't get a single mention, he looked very out of it but then he's not a Florida friend though is he lol 😆

Reactions: 11
Poor Nicky didn't get a single mention, he looked very out of it but then he's not a Florida friend though is he lol 😆
I don’t sympathise with him if he still continues to tag along and not see them for what horrible individuals they are.

Reactions: 20
Prick said Mrs nicky is in the star flyer...has he taken a significant other to cope with the pain

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bazza is using these Pricks for exposure who are using JoJo for exposure who users Kyle P for exposure.... etc etc etc etc etc etc
The Lying Kings: The Jerk Circle of Life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bazza is using these Pricks for exposure who are using JoJo for exposure who users Kyle P for exposure.... etc etc etc etc etc etc
I am yet to be irritated by Kyle P, so glad he’s not had anything to do with these two.

Reactions: 7
I've not watched any of TPB's vlogs but noticed that he'd done one re 'Every Stop on the I-Ride' that seems like a really useful vlog to be fair, full disclosure, I've not watched it though so it might be a pile of sh*t 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I've not watched any of TPB's vlogs but noticed that he'd done one re 'Every Stop on the I-Ride' that seems like a really useful vlog to be fair, full disclosure, I've not watched it so it might be a pile of sh*t 🤣
Spoiler. It is! Unless you want to watch a desperate old man driving his own car down International Drive with an irritated wasp in the passenger seat 🤣🐝
Calls it an iRide vlog and he doesn't even ride the fecking thing! Mind you, he probably thinks he is going 'behind the scenes' like his squatter chums.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nicky was looking amazing!!!! And yes, he was very much shoved aside for others in that vlog, so will be interesting to see how he appears in the other vlogs but noticed that they didn't stick around for the Millers dinner. Already had plans or skipped out early?

After reading JoJo's vlog on here, this dude doesn't inspire me and he will fit right in with TLG. Looks like he is buying subs by the thousands, and his most popular videos are the shorts, his vlogs don't get many views so don't imagine either will gain from the video since it wasn't interesting enough to go viral! Which you can tell since JoJo lumped his part in with documenting the popcorn buckets!!

That is the most effort TLG have made answering comments in a long long time! Must be seething how many comments on how good Nicky is looking!

Reactions: 7
Who’s Klye P? Is her the dumb frat boy looking one who quit a Disney job and had to have his mommy call his Heath insurance company? If so, he’s another leech as far as I’m concerned. I’m not into that frat boy look but I image he has lonely women and gay men throwing money at him. Sorry but they’re all icky to me. There’s only a tiny number of them that I can personally stand and most of them are only hobby vloggers.

the sponging is getting absolutely disgusting with the caravan cuckoos. The brass balls on these two to spend weeks in someone’s house and another night in someone DVC and in return they get a bit of Philadelphia cheese (that never gets cooked!) and Walmart Prosecco!

Reactions: 10
He has nothing practical to offer, apart from monitoring comments, organising watch parties etc, etc, you know, all the stuff The Cuckoo Guys take credit for!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He has nothing practical to offer, apart from monitoring comments, organising watch parties etc, etc, you know, all the stuff The Cuckoo Guys take credit for!!
yeah. I found the LGs through travel day videos. It was that one with Nicky that made me Google then to see wtf was up because they treated him so terribly. I thought he was one of their exes or something and there was some history behind their terrible attitude. When I read here who he is I was stunned and knew the LGs were bad news.

Reactions: 6
What is with them referring to men’s female partners by the makes names Mrs Baza & Mrs Nicky they are their own people with their own names I for one do not find it cute or endearing it’s misogynistic! Should we start calling each of them by the others name and tag them as property 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What is with them referring to men’s female partners by the makes names Mrs Baza & Mrs Nicky they are their own people with their own names I for one do not find it cute or endearing it’s misogynistic! Should we start calling each of them by the others name and tag them as property 😠
So Mr. Asshole and Mr. Other Asshole?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Male’s names ^

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.