The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I missed this what is the towel trick? No doubt a way of saving cash if its nicks idea lol
if you are staying in a Disney resort you can get towels free at Disney water parks these two lie that they are and get them for free

• Wow
Reactions: 7
if you are staying in a Disney resort you can get towels free at Disney water parks these two lie that they are and get them for free
Ah ok never seen that one before, have to be pretty hard faced to lie to someones face like that I would worry they might check lol. TBH the towels look a bit rubbish anyway so surely you are better bringing your own bigger, better towels from your villa etc?

Reactions: 5
Honestly.. how do they not know how to tag someone’s video/picture they share on their Instagram stories ? That’s common etiquette to give credit to the person you are reposting 😠

Reactions: 10
Imagine an Irish restaurant not serving Yorkshire Puddings with Christmas Dinner. My God they do think the whole world revolves around them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Some time ago I remember Leigh saying “he wouldn’t be uploading whilst on holiday in Florida”

..and here we are.

Reactions: 13
Some time ago I remember Leigh saying “he wouldn’t be uploading whilst on holiday in Florida”

..and here we are.
No surprise there then... another lie to keep track of. Same as them suddenly hating the DLP Xmas tree after practically orgasming over it when they were there in November because it was blue like their's.

Reactions: 9
That couple allowing them to stay in their home must be high scale brown nosers..No way would the creeps allow anyone one stay in their caravan or flat unsupervised !

Reactions: 10
Not defending them but on some occasions you do fly close to Manhattan (albeit high up) and can see the skyscrapers in the distance. It depends what route the plane takes that day.
We flew home the day before 9/11 - the one and only time it has ever happened and it was our 1st visit, for some reason we were able to see lots - the pilot shouted out every landmark- bless him he talked so fast to get everything in he could hardly draw breath!!! Such a memory….. but not in the best way.
I can always remember another trip and on the way in - we flew over Kennedy Space centre - it was our honeymoon and my husband had no idea I had booked tickets for a shuttle launch -he had his nose stuck to the window of the plane ( he loves anything to do with space / planes, so telling him at that moment was so special
ANYWAY - too much sentiment - let’s get back to sniping, as you were tattle friends

Reactions: 8
My British family must be weird because we only have Yorkies with roast beef. Not with a turkey dinner that's stuffing/dressing. A roast chicken or pork dinner would just be regular veggies and mashed or roast potatoes.

Reactions: 6

..and here we are.
That was before Covid, before they got stale, these vlogs need to be out ASAP for the Disney views, even though they're not Disney vloggers 🙄

Reactions: 9
Their hands look so smooth and soft for men in that pic ..proof they haven't done a days work in years !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watching the slog..at Blizzard Beach.
Prick- "the woman working there was very miserable looking, obviously not happy about having to work Christmas day"

What's your excuse then? You're miserable looking but you're on holiday!

(Will post this on new thread too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.