The Lodge Guys #13 Caravan Roommates Still On The Fiddle !! One's Still Bald. The Other's On The Tipple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video was very very out of focus last night!! Also, how many times when up in the bubble did they need to point out where the car was! Off course they wouldn't pay money for a trip on sea day when it goes out on the water!
Bet they were so pissed they missed out on ONE free minute in the air thing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The video was very very out of focus last night!!
This! Considering how long they’ve been vlogging, and so many daily ones, their camera work should be great. It’s the same editing, the same transitions and music. They haven’t evolved at all. They really should have a better camera now too, the wife only wants 4k for our big tv now.

If vlogging is your job you should be upping your game. We were saying last night; it’s the same thumbnails every time! Blue circle, text, vlogmas will prob have and Xmas circle and text. Yawn.

Reactions: 10
Last nights vlog was a pile of absolute crap. Mark and Hannah need to find some real friends, it's all very fake. The camera work was atrocious, shaky, poorly focused, constantly panning but not resting on ANYTHING long enough to take it in. I watched a vlog made on this ship by Ben and David and honestly you'd think it was a different vessel. Anyone who believes them when they said they didn't complain about poutys wait for food needs a reality check too... free filet mignon and wine without them kicking off? I think not
Be Kind.
Nick hadn’t had a drink for an hour. no wonder he was shakey 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pricks probably so pissed that he doesn’t notice it’s out of focus, it probably looks fine when he’s got his wine goggles on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So they book their cruises with Viva Voyages? Obviously VV are not doing proper checks on the back to back cruises.

Reactions: 7
Are they doing vlogmas this year? Would be utterly pointless if they did, wouldn’t get released until Easter

fully expect the po box to be getting mentions all the time now in the run up to Christmas. Got to replenish the chocolate selection and get those gift vouchers in.

Reactions: 11
They need to do vlogmas to replenish the holiday fund as Prick's spent all their money on booze and shorts. Cue some inane dancing by 2 unfit grumpy old coots, some dangerous farm shops, copious booze and pies 🤡

• Haha
They need to do vlogmas to replenish the holiday fund as Prick's spent all their money on booze and shorts. Cue some inane dancing by 2 unfit grumpy old coots, some dangerous farm shops, copious booze and pies 🤡
We also have the dance submissions from the sad sycophants to look forward to 🙄
So many just seem desperate to appear on YouTube. I was wondering if that was Hannah's interest with them as she has that air of self attention about her. No idea what they have in common.

Oh god I had forgotten about the dancing 🙄 do we think they will do vlogmas as it would mean daily vlogs of the tree that has to look the same each year, christmas diffusers and whatever christmas coffee Costa do this year 🥱

• Haha
Oh god I had forgotten about the dancing 🙄 do we think they will do vlogmas as it would mean daily vlogs of the tree that has to look the same each year, christmas diffusers and whatever christmas coffee Costa do this year 🥱
Omg I bet they're practicing the dancing now lol! What a disaster it would be, god forbid if they had the gumption to do a different themed tree each year lol 😆

• Haha
They have said they will do vlogmas but not daily and maybe call it lodgemas. Again if you have seen 1 of their vlogmas videos you have seen them all 🥱
Maybe the people who can bear to watch can play vlogmas bingo

• Haha
I don't see how their vlogmas is any different to the usual slog apart from calling everything festive rather that so Disney/Florida

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dont forget that they use a photo to ensure that every bauble and light is in the exact same spot every year!

• Haha
I’d forgotten about their vlogmas. Some awful intro and the silly dancing. I do think some people shouldn’t even bother with vlogmas. I don’t want to see daily trips to Starbucks and talking about how festive everything is. Show us something different to your normal rubbish! I don’t think there are any vlogmasses I enjoy anymore….

Reactions: 9
I hope they do a lodgers Xmas party thing this year. Every time they do a lodgers meet it reminds me of the Jeremy Kyle show for some reason 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tonights offering was so poor again. Such amateurish camera work, shaking, flitting around at speed and not looking at anything for long enough to actually be able to take anything in properly. No other vloggers have their camera lighting issues and they blame the lighting on the ship not their poor camera skills, and finally the theme for dinner was "DRESS TO IMPRESS", hmmmm well I'll just leave that there 🙄 ffs!

• Haha
So boring. Absolute crap quality.
Nick's alcoholism is clear, as he immediately was triggered by the wine locked in the fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So boring. Absolute crap quality.
Nick's alcoholism is clear, as he immediately was triggered by the wine locked in the fridge.
Bet there's bugger all of the 4 bottles left after only one full day... looked scintillating conversation at dinner with the payg friends and Pouty sat outside the English pub with them after looked like he was dying from the inside 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.