Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
It's funny how they only started making out they aren't Disney vloggers since the didn't get invited to the Disney 50th party. Pretty sure they have never said that before and they rinse that Disney vlogger hashtag to death 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Sybil

Chatty Member
This has got nothing to do with anything really and I don't know why I'm posting it but it's making me upset. These idiots have been on so many holidays recently, flouting the rules, moaning about dangerous farm shops, booking delivery slots for everything, not really giving a shit about anything. My friend has just texted me, due to fly to Paris tomorrow, she hasn't had a holiday in about six years, not even in the UK. She's tested positive for Covid. She has no idea how she's got it, she's still working from home, doesn't really go out much socially, very careful around people etc. Thankfully she feels fine, no symptoms.
And then there's these w£&%&rs...
If it’s any consolation we actually seen P&P in Disney Studios yesterday and they looked like two miserable bellends 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
“I wouldn’t like to have been a worker in those days”. You’re not a worker in these days you pair of work shy, bludgering shits.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

NeNe21

Chatty Member
Did that cheapskate really say he was thinking of taking the Mickey hoody back he bought there last time they went ?! He's worn the thing to death!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Sybil

Chatty Member
Prick: How much should we scam our Patreon’s out of this month?

Leighvil:
0C7AE911-D66B-44CD-86E2-B04F12E9B24D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Swamber

Just wanted to update everyone on our time in Yorkshire.
Haven't seen the Caravan Codependents.
Yet they're still twats.
Every Twat-Free Day Is Best.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

NeNe21

Chatty Member
#slowclap

What a fucking moron. Does he think he’s getting some sort of humanitarian award or something?!
Why would you take a picture of yourselves giving a tenners worth of selection boxes to a food bank?! Because you WANT people to think you're kind and generous but people who are really kind and generous would do it quietly and not take an effing picture of themselves doing it! Fake as!!!

• Sick

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
I genuinely think i reached my max of hate watch. I have moved passed anger and total disgust to just feeling very sorry for them.

Its such a sad depressing situation glossed up to be shiny and happy. Neither of them are happy, Prick hate's his mum, Pouty loves his family but he knows Prick doesn't like being around them and nor does Pouty's family- I think this has been said before, their faces show he makes them uncomfortable. Prick wishes he had a family like theirs but instead of enjoying it and feeling part of a family for once he pushes it away and finds it uncomfortable or difficult. He always has to be moving or doing something but only physically and only when it is doing something for him or improving his environment.

Leigh has a lovely family but he is a natural pleaser and will do all he can to keep Nick happy- but it makes him sad that he can't show them he loves them in a way that works for him. Prick will never understand that as he just doesn't every want to show love at all or spend money on anyone but himself. But spending what Leigh wants (which is never really unreasonable) would make his day and the girls so happy. Pouty also wants to give them nice gifts and treat them well just like any good uncle but Leigh won't le him as it costs too much money. Leigh is a pleaser so would rather stay quiet then stick up for himself and say No these mickey ears are so nice, they will love them. I am buying them for them. Nick would kick off, but so what, thats on him and his shitty feeling. Leigh is an adult who has earnt his own money he can spend whatever he wants just like Nick allows himself to.

Prick is a narcissist. I Imagine Prick was not nurtured, shown much love or felt safe as a child instead of learning how he became the person he is he treated people how he was treated even though first hand that it makes him feel sad and lost. Thats why i said thank god they don't plan to have children. When you see Prick with the girls that's how he would be with his own children but much less of a filter and the generation trauma would continue. Both P&P have pent up emotion, some trauma and nots of unsaid truths. A cup will always overfill if you just keep on pouring, a balloon can only be blown to a certain size before it blows up.

But above it all i can no longer watch Nick kill himself slowly it really is getting shocking now. Its like taking an overdose but enjoying it while you are on the way there. Leigh must see it like everyone around them.
I lost a close friend, a lovely lady who brought everyone so much joy. She was obsessed and trying to lose weight. She went to slimming world but was still allowing a whole bottle of wine a night when her permitted allowance of points or whatever that shite scheme gives you. The last time i saw her was at work she was eating porridge she said that all she had to eat all day. I asked why and she said so she could drink. I think the last thing i said to her is that is really not a good idea, please at least start to cut down id she can't stop. it was in that moment i knew she was alcohol dependant. Before i had the chance to see her again she was been rushed to hospital to with acute pancreatitis. Woke with very severe abominable pain and blue lighted in.

i just thought she would be fine as she was in the right place and she would get her better. Next i know she has been rushed to urgent surgery. I received a call that evening to tell me all they could but she lost too much blood and there is nothing they could do. in her late forties leabing behind a child with no dad and now no mum. There were no real warning signs something was up but i think when she took it extreme by not eating it was too much. It really screwed me up as i drank quite a bit then, not every night but nearly every night. These days i can't always remember the last time i had a drink i just enjoy one if in the opportunity.

I worked out recently my mother is alcohol dependant. She thinks its funny how much she drinks but it really isn't. She boats how she has to eat small meals for all the alcohol. That's her deflection that's fine she knows its a problem deep down. I think she even drinks when she works now she has the choice to do it at home. No wonder Prick doesn't work, you saw the stress on the 3rd cruise of only being able to drink his bottles of wine in the room and sneak them around the cruise ship. Tell he you have a drink problem without telling me you have a drink problems.

So sorry for the long post and to distract, now i know that is what my mum is coping with i want to send her this when i have the courage. So Nick if you are hear give it a click and a read. Just absorb the information don't judge it or say its a load of crap so you can ignore. If you keep carrying on you will have an acute medical emergency. If its your liver by the time symptoms show it is usually too late. So that means quick cold turkey if you want to live, or taper off to withdrawal symptoms. Leigh needs to stop suggesting he just go with out, stop for a month, its easy. It is easy for Leigh he isn't alcohol depend. He needs to help him cut down slowly and work through the withdrawal. It will be hard but is very possible.

And last things last NICK bin all the tablets are a waste of money just so you can avoid the inevitable and find more and more excuses. MAKE A DOCTORS APPOINTMENT TOMORROW. You can do it easy peasy on e consult which many doctors surgeries have now, j and be fully honest about how much you drink you will not be judged you will be helped. You can heal it is possible if you want to confront your demons ❤

So sorry for such a long post but im not watching another VLOG !

The link i missed to post
Am I alcohol dependent? | Drinkaware

And link to self assessment tooL

Alcohol self-assessment test | Drinkaware

Last edited:
  • Heart

Swamber

Dear Nicholas Close and Leigh Sales,

Stop exploiting the ill, the lonely and the weak.
You're a pair of hypocrites, and an insult to those who are truly kind.
If you had a shred of integrity, you'd do the right thing, every time.
Ta.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Sybil

Chatty Member
Great content as ever. I especially loved Nicks ‘LIBPEWL’ accent and his constant taking the piss. Very very funny and unique. As scousers we never have enough people taking the mick out of us.
I also really enjoyed listening to Nick read from Wikipedia in an attempt to sound like Know-it-all-knobhead-Nick.
His saggy eyes floating in the wind like a 5p Asda carrier bag were a personal highlight of mine.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
While we are all in agreement that Prick is nasty and a horrible person (worse when drunk), I always remember that Leigh edits the videos, so he is choosing to show that side of Prick which doesn't suit well with me either! Easy to paint yourself as a victim when you have control of editing.

Reactions: 18