The Lodge Guys #13 Caravan Roommates Still On The Fiddle !! One's Still Bald. The Other's On The Tipple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else thinks they complained about Leigh's meal taking forever to arrive ... Thus scrounging the freebie!! it's the way they operate!

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry if I offended anyone but there patrons to me looks like lonely vulnerable with not any confidence in life to me

Reactions: 14
Prick looks like tit. Who knew that a month of boozing and eating tit would catch up on an elderly man.

Reactions: 13
More shite from teen trying to cover their tracks on the second cruise with the bullshit story about the suitcase. Claiming they had to buy it when they got home from the first cruise to then use on the second

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More shite from teen trying to cover their tracks on the second cruise with the bullshit story about the suitcase. Claiming they had to buy it when they got home from the first cruise to then use on the second
And quickly followed it up with, oh no it survived the 2nd cruise

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So they make out they are living the dream and are loaded yet can only afford a Days Inn for £5 a night? No disrepect to anyone that stays there but if you can afford 3 cruises, multiple staycations, DLP twice, surely you'd pay a little more to stay somewhere that isn't in a service station car park?

I’m amazed they had to put one suitcase on the back seat, surely an suv of that size can fit more than one in the boot!

Reactions: 6
So if they went on Regal Princess illegally back on back to Celebrity Silhouette they either tried to wing the negative PCR or got it done on one of the Celebrity stop offs? Talk about stressful!

So if they went on Regal Princess illegally back on back to Celebrity Silhouette they either tried to wing the negative PCR or got it done on one of the Celebrity stop offs? Talk about stressful!
You don’t need a PCR to board Princess, it’s an LFT at the port on the day 👍

In a 6 week span, they’ve been on 3 cruises and DLP, wonder how much that all has actually cost them? Yet they won’t pay extra on sea days to do any activities.

• Haha
Not trying to hide the date on this cruise are they? It makes it all the more obvious how much they were trying to hide cruise #2, why was there no packing at home (we know they LOVE some packing content ), no travel day for cruise #2, we're just supposed to think they decided not to vlog that and somehow just found themselves at the cruise car park in Southampton.

Screen Shot.png

Reactions: 12
I just don't get why you'd go on 3 cruises in such short succession? I mean, I enjoy a cruise as much as the next person but I'm not going to jump straight back on the boat after I've finished one, or two.... doesn't even make sense in terms of content because it's so repetitive.

Because they dont like being at either the lodge or apartment for any length of time now. They constantly say they are going stir crazy even though they have been out the day before.

Stir crazy was acceptable during lock downs but not now. I dont think they like being on their own together inside.

Reactions: 15
Because they dont like being at either the lodge or apartment for any length of time now. They constantly say they are going stir crazy even though they have been out the day before.

Stir crazy was acceptable during lock downs but not now. I dont think they like being on their own together inside.
They do very obviously hate the freezing flat, that'll be flogged next year no doubt.

Reactions: 9
Last nights vlog was a pile of absolute crap. Mark and Hannah need to find some real friends, it's all very fake. The camera work was atrocious, shaky, poorly focused, constantly panning but not resting on ANYTHING long enough to take it in. I watched a vlog made on this ship by Ben and David and honestly you'd think it was a different vessel. Anyone who believes them when they said they didn't complain about poutys wait for food needs a reality check too... free filet mignon and wine without them kicking off? I think not

Reactions: 8
The video was very very out of focus last night!! Also, how many times when up in the bubble did they need to point out where the car was! Off course they wouldn't pay money for a trip on sea day when it goes out on the water!

Reactions: 9
Knowing what liars they are, do we believe they pay tax on their rentals and patreon money

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.