The Lodge Guys #13 Caravan Roommates Still On The Fiddle !! One's Still Bald. The Other's On The Tipple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Skylerbad for a fantastic new thread title.

Highlights from the last thread include:
Still scamming the PAYG pals (some of whom are on benefits (PIP)) to fund their various homes and lifestyle.
For about 2 months they've been travelling all over the UK on lots of staycations, 3 cruises and a week in DLP. Possibly off there again soon or there now.
2 of the cruises in late August were back on back, breaking Covid rules, but the lies about the timeline continue.
On average they are uploading 3-4 weeks behind so are always out of date, not that any info they give is correct anyway
Prick openly admits he's only interested in food and booze
Pouty still delusional that his hair will grow
Still taking advantage of anyone that will allow it
May or may not have been reported for buying subscribers, false engagement levels.
Scaredy cats have switched off dislikes and likes and are vetting and restricting comments on all channels to avoid backlash.
Didn't get an invite to Disney 50th in London because they are fake and know nothing and pretend for the Disney $
Opened their PO Box for booze and cards with vouchers only please

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you for using my thread title 🙂

This is the caravan they would only be able to afford if it wasn't for the vulnerable people they are scamming ....because they have spent all there savings I bet .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's funny how they only started making out they aren't Disney vloggers since the didn't get invited to the Disney 50th party. Pretty sure they have never said that before and they rinse that Disney vlogger hashtag to death 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm not surprised that they are friends with Themepark Bazza after watching one of his vlogs. Their return trip back to Florida was just constant eye rolling at the crying baby, moaning about the food, service and the lack of alcohol. I wont be watching that torn faced hole again.

Reactions: 12
Just wanted to update everyone on our time in Yorkshire.
Haven't seen the Caravan Codependents.
Yet they're still twats.
Every twit-Free Day Is Best.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone else think that Prick has a weird relationship with Batty B ? Its as if he flirts with her .

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Just wanted to update everyone on our time in Yorkshire.
Haven't seen the Caravan Codependents.
Yet they're still twats.
Every twit-Free Day Is Best.
There's time yet - watch your back! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet any kids trick or treating at their door will get good quality generous treats--- not lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just catching the last attempt at a vlog.
Puff Coat Prick has a wee bladder and bawbag eyes. Same old saddy.

I’m behind on these two. But I guess they thought the cruise vlogs would do better than they did. Their Disney cruise did well ages ago, but aside from Disney I don’t think cruise vlogs tend to do amazing. If you add up all the views vs cost, I bet they are pretty annoyed.

And because they are stupid, they already had another cruise booked. Waste of their time and money. They really should just go back to Spain, they need something new!

Reactions: 10
So Leigh miraculously over his fear of heights that he suddenly discovered he suffered from at Go Ape!!

Condiments ... I leave this here! 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
So just watched Wednesdays crap fest.

The carefull placing and lingering over their letter addressed to the PO box was painful and disgusting!

The Q and A was full of lies and shite.
Saying they don't get involved in Disney Vlogger dramas and mention the Yaz and Ash tit show, then say it is not their business then add, Hi Yaz and Ash .....twats!

Why did they buy 4 almost identical stir-fry meals from the farm shop?
We kept all the hello fresh recipe cards and remake our favourites a lot! I can't remember the last time they cooked from scratch 🤔

They should of gone to an all inclusive in Europe. I actually enjoyed their europe holidays they did. They are cheap and cheerful. They aren’t giving Disney references and it’s much better than their cruise vlogs. Everyone is bored of cruise content

Reactions: 7
“Some people will wing it” yes yes they will you pair of cretins.

Pot kettle black.

So just watched Wednesdays crap fest.

The carefull placing and lingering over their letter addressed to the PO box was painful and disgusting!

The Q and A was full of lies and shite.
Saying they don't get involved in Disney Vlogger dramas and mention the Yaz and Ash tit show, then say it is not their business then add, Hi Yaz and Ash .....twats!

Why did they buy 4 almost identical stir-fry meals from the farm shop?
We kept all the hello fresh recipe cards and remake our favourites a lot! I can't remember the last time they cooked from scratch 🤔
We do the same with Hello Fresh meals.

Mr.Violet loved the subtle showing of the PO Box 🤣

So, they just completed a health questionnaire in the car, then did I hear Prick say he was eating light because he had a dodgy stomach?! I really hope you have declared IBS as a medical condition, because cruises are pretty strict about sickness on board!

And how many times did they have to point out costs on the cruise ship! Clearly they are trying to do this one on the cheap and only booking into things when they are free (though they will need to pay for the skydiving). They just don't ever seem happy or satisfied with anything and always have to compare with what others have and they don't!

Seriously do a lot of complaining for a couple who have had at least 4 holidays (I am only counting 3 cruises and DLP) in 2 months! And yet they still pack like they are going to tit themselves every day and slop food down themselves!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.