The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprising Daniel on the cruise, they know his room number, his boarding number etc. Very stalkerish don't you think, yet you don't like it being done to you Prick.

Reactions: 9
they suit lanzarote , Ibiza all inclusive type of holidays eat and drink all day both be happy
I actually preferred the Cyprus and Lanzarote vlogs more than the cruise ones at least they were out and about each cruise episode is just the same absolutely ground hog vlog boring

Reactions: 11
For some reason the Lanzarote ones have popped up in my recommended bit, and for some even stranger reason I subjected myself to watching this.

I didn’t realise that as well as being a chef, Nick is also a pilot…
4912A434-698C-4E4E-A147-21DD1F287400.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Prick is basically Jay from the inbetweeners but aged 50 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In Yorkshire for the next three days. Keeping my eyes peeled at every cheap and/or free location for the twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In Yorkshire for the next three days. Keeping my eyes peeled at every cheap and/or free location for the twats.
They only go to farm shops and cafes. Prick is drunk at home every night so you definitely won’t bump into them in the evenings

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We have just left the area and were so pleased to see they were away when we were there

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He is a jack of all trades and a master of none ..apart from being a As
Prick is basically Jay from the inbetweeners but aged 50 years.
They really are both so immature it's shocking

For some reason the Lanzarote ones have popped up in my recommended bit, and for some even stranger reason I subjected myself to watching this.

I didn’t realise that as well as being a chef, Nick is also a pilot…
View attachment 836971
He is a jack of all trades and a master of none ..apart from being a Alky he is good at that 👌👌

Reactions: 10
So new clothes cos they couldn't be bothered to wash some?
14 t shirts and 8 shirts for a 6 night cruise?
No wonder they need a huge case each

I would be taking a quarter of that

Reactions: 8
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.