The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All for show .. Nick probs “pished of his tits” and as soon as they stopped filming they’d have left the dance floor!!
That was embarrassing to watch tbh.
Isn't cruising all about seeing different places? I know they said beforehand that the trip to Loch Ness was fully booked which is fair enough but so far the ship has stopped in two places, they stayed on board at Orkney and I bet they were only on Scottish ground for a maximum of one hour in Inverness. What a waste of money. But, as long as they get value for money on their premium drinks package that's okay. 👏👏👏💷💷🍾🍷🍸🍹🍻🥂🥃

Reactions: 11
His sister looks like a heavy smoke ?? and thats maybe why she looks old ..plus the brassy dyed hair doesn't help if she went brown she would probably look younger ..what's with the brassy blonde bombshell look anyway lol cause her and her mum are certainly not bombshells lol it just makes them both look like old hags .

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
They shouldn't be putting people dancing on YouTube without their permission ..it's a total invasion off privacy .

Reactions: 13
Thread #11 Patrons paid for the cruise, we drank all the booze, now where are our views??

Honestly, I've always wanted to go to some of the islands off Scotland, I'd be off exploring never mind staying on the ship! Unless it was a ship I'd cruised on before and even then I'd just stay on if there was a port I'd visited before.
I’ve visited most of the islands they were so beautiful, we didn’t do a cruise though and wouldn’t want to either , Scotland is incredibly beautiful.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if they manage to use there left over dollars ? If it takes dollars how embarrassing if it doesn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if they manage to use there left over dollars ? If it takes dollars how embarrassing if it doesn’t
I don't get wanting to get rid of them when they are still planning on going to WDW as soon as the borders open! We always keep our spare Dollars and cents for when we go back whenever that is.

Reactions: 7
Bets on - how long after they’re back before Prick is whinging that someone took something of theirs, that it were crap or some other rubbish and moaning to try to get something for free?

Bets on - how long after they’re back before Prick is whinging that someone took something of theirs, that it were crap or some other rubbish and moaning to try to get something for free?
The email is probably already in their drafts, so they don't forget anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When are people going to wake up to these spongers and stop the payments ...They go from holiday to holiday plus they live in a caravan and live life in it as if it's a holiday going for lunch ect ect .Why should people pay for their lifestyle ??

Reactions: 9
He be like we didn’t get enough share of booze something along the line it was unfair the amount of food we got on our plate 🤣

When are people going to wake up to these spongers and stop the payments ...They go from holiday to holiday plus they live in a caravan and live life in it as if it's a holiday going for lunch ect ect .Why should people pay for their lifestyle ??
Mostly lonely venerable people who hasn’t got anyone to talk to or hasn’t got much of a life … its sad,

I don't know how to share a insta video otherwise i would. No worries about covid now that they are dancing and singing around in a crowd, such lying hypocrites either your scared or your not i don't care either way just make up your mind and don't lie and make up tit.

Also i hope they got permission from all those they filmed with TWO cameras

I have never seen them post so much on instagram. Just confirms what we all said about going on a cruise for content

My spouse has been away visiting family for the past several days. We hate-watch together, so we're behind a few slogs. Can't wait to binge and rage!
Every Day Is Sloshed!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep so they all shared one sausage roll between them all . And I’m surprised prick brought the girls 1 ice cream each and not share is he feeling alright 😂

• Haha
Surely by going to Tesco they could of replaced the girls leggings she ripped 🙄 my big Tesco doesn’t have a big clothing section but still enough to get by and replace items when accidents like this happen.

Just seen the Abba debacle on Instagram. I think calling it dancing is a bit of an exaggeration- they were just sort of moving around filming everything. Why did they both need a camera?? They must of stood out like sore thumbs, and I felt sorry for the people being unknowingly filmed- I’d have been really uncomfortable

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.