The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are so sad and desperate they even used to comment on a new vlogger from Tenerife's lives ....and tbh I think pouty fancied him rotten .

Reactions: 6
They will be creeping about the boat 🎥🎬 bickering like mad ... and alky will be pissed by 2pm each day probably.

Beetroot and Frank Gallacher 🚢 🍅🥃🍹🍸😅🤡🤡🎬🎥

Beetroot and Frank Gallacher 🚢 🍅🥃🍹🍸🤡🤡🎬🎥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So they want to be travel vloggers now :ROFLMAO: No chance of that:m Noone wants to watch two drunken desperados who think they're something special when they're not #Theloserguys 🤡

Reactions: 13
Oh my god did they make the girls share a lunch box?! My 18 month nephew would be able to polish one off to himself let alone two growing girls! Tight bastards.

Ohhh que the written complaint to the restaurant because they weren’t even offered a free drink after the chef in the kitchen was swearing….. they gave you an apology that’s enough you tight begging entitled cunts. We’ve just been through a global pandemic and you are moaning because you weren’t even offered a free drink. People have lost loved one, jobs homes BUT NOOOOO you didn’t get a free drink. 😠😠😠😠

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Anything to get abit of cruise credit 🙄

Are tips included on celebrity cruises?

Reactions: 6
I thought overall Nick was great with the girls, it was actually a nice vlog to watch, considering they’re Leigh’s biological nieces he did sod all with them apart from filming them, just shows he does always edit to make Nick looks bad!! I’m no fan of Nicks but credit were credits due!

Reactions: 11
They are both vile human beings yet Prick was excellent with the girls in this vlog, just the right amount of care and mucking about!

However how they can moan about the chefs language (which we didn't hear) then shout out 'tit' several times on the beach, say 'it's only a bloody fly' and pretty sure there was another one but I'm not watching that again to find out!

Reactions: 9
He is a moaning witch who only complains in order to get freebies.
I'm sure they had the nieces to stay to make content
But was nice to hear prick laugh naturally again and the girls seemed to have a good time
However can't believe they made them sit through a live and only bought them 1 lunchbox to share, tightwad!

Reactions: 8
So Nick the chef

- doesn’t season his food
- chills his red wine
- has his steak well done
- puts chilli jam on a stir fry

.. I hope Gordon Ramsey is watching !! He’s been doing it wrong for years !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.