The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’re an insult to people with real weight issues & dieting needs, even tho they have such an unhealthy eating pattern, they’re extremely lucky they’re not overweight especially with all the crap they do eat, they just want the kiss ass comments, such as, Oooh you don’t need to diet, bla bla bla

Reactions: 10
Can someone please explain to me why people pay good money to watch this drivel 2 weeks early and get that awful sticker as I just don't get it :unsure:

Reactions: 9
I’m new here and I’ve always wondered - have they ever referenced Tattle?

For all their flaws, you’ve got to give it to them that they’ve got balls to keep posting despite the barrage of “haters” - I certainly wouldn’t be able to expose myself online like they do if I knew what a (seemingly majority) thought about me!

Reactions: 5

For all their flaws, you’ve got to give it to them that they’ve got balls to keep posting despite the barrage of “haters” - I certainly wouldn’t be able to expose myself online like they do if I knew what a (seemingly majority) thought about me!
Off the top of my head the only thing they've referenced tattle (not verbally) is when a lot of us commented on the way they stir their tea or coffee, Leigh had a mug in his hand stirring the drink vigorously whilst kinda smirking. That was definitely for us.

Reactions: 8

Not directly, however some of the things they say prove they read here, they have digs at us Tattlers, I think they think it bothers us but it doesn’t 😂

Reactions: 7
I think it bothers them more that it doesn't bother us, lol
It bothers them because they can’t delete the comments like you tube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. They pretend they don’t know

You can't run a dieting club when you are stuffing your faces every day :ROFLMAO:
Let’s be real Nicky started Fat Fighters with his amazing weight loss and Pouty and Prick jumped in the bandwagon to bike another groups. It’s a separate group and I think it’s gong quiet since Nicky isn’t doing anything in there

They have ooodles of flaws

Reactions: 6

Its easy money for them to vlog. Otherwise they would have to get a proper job and be responsible to customers and suppliers
They wouldn't be able to have 5 weeks in Florida each year

Absolute state of the replies to this. For those who aren’t on the FB group everyone basically calls them fat chavs and then the ones who are actually not being nasty are getting called snowflakes. Nothing deleted by the caravan twats as it’s not directed towards them.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Absolute state of the replies to this. For those who aren’t on the FB group everyone basically calls them fat chavs and then the ones who are actually not being nasty are getting called snowflakes. Nothing deleted by the caravan twats as it’s not directed towards them.
What happened to be kind....

What happened to be kind....
Perhaps doesn’t count when the unkindness isn’t directed at them and it brings engagement to their social media?

And now it’s been deleted. Maybe someone was looking on here 👀 👀 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So much for "be kind"! Disgusting and vile behaviour by them for encouraging it and by the sheep that follow them.

Reactions: 6
I remember the group of hangers on who were always around the school bullies egging them on. That's what the majority of the LG sycophants remind me of.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.