The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine them causing drama that they can’t go to Florida prick saying we fully vaccinated we should be allowed to travel blah blah blah

Reactions: 4
Tonight’s vlog proves Leigh is one sly barsteward!! I can’t stand Nick but I believe him when he called Leigh out on his comments, he’s (Leigh) a sly nasty piece of work!!

Reactions: 10
Why does Nick the p feel the need to give us eta on arrival times. Nobody is interested 🙄

he must be the most annoying person on YouTube

Reactions: 7
Prick ended his latest Instagram post with “be kind”. Lol. He needs to practice what he preaches because he’s the biggest asshole to service workers I’ve ever seen.

Tonight’s vlog proves Leigh is one sly barsteward!! I can’t stand Nick but I believe him when he called Leigh out on his comments, he’s (Leigh) a sly nasty piece of work!!
What happened?

Reactions: 9
Prick ended his latest Instagram post with “be kind”. Lol. He needs to practice what he preaches because he’s the biggest asshole to service workers I’ve ever seen.

What happened?
Just the way Leigh always tries to throw Nick under the bus, he accuses Nick of saying or doing the things he’s actually said or done and tries to make Nick look bad (we all kno he doesn’t need any help for that to happen) just watch towards the end of the vlog, they obviously have a row coz there’s a cut in “the scene” Leigh is a passive aggressive, sly, nasty piece of work!!

Reactions: 6
Just the way Leigh always tries to throw Nick under the bus, he accuses Nick of saying or doing the things he’s actually said or done and tries to make Nick look bad (we all kno he doesn’t need any help for that to happen) just watch towards the end of the vlog, they obviously have a row coz there’s a cut in “the scene” Leigh is a passive aggressive, sly, nasty piece of work!!
Pouty seemed pissy all the way through. Sniping at him, pulling faces and looking bored as duck every time prick spoke. He really doesn't seem like he jas any affection for Prick either.

Reactions: 7
Tonight's vlog was filmed on the 5th and 6th of July, they went on the segways on the 8th. I didn't realise it was that long a wait.

Reactions: 6
Leigh with his hair transplant is thinking he’s already an Adonis, I see trouble ahead for these two when the hair eventually grows, and it gets dyed, he’ll deffo think he’s the stud of the two and too good for Nick, not splitting up or anything but lots MORE of arguments on the horizon!!

Reactions: 8
So they had a cheese sandwich for lunch a cheese sandwich for a snack and pizza (bread and cheese) for dinner. I thought Prick had IBS???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only phobia he has is fear of spending his own money. Fear of spending some income leech - FOSSIL-they are a pair of FOSSILS :)

• Haha
They've both aged poorly.
And whatever happened to Fat Fighters?
Scrap booking?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.