The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nick is a coward.
You can bet your ass that were it Leigh or one of the nieces who were panicking, he would mock them mercilessly.
Sorry, but the video is crap. No integrity. No creativity, no storytelling.
Pathetic.
(Edit) Also, how can someone with IBS eat a chili dog and all that cheese?
Lying liar who always has an excuse or someone else to blame.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
No leigh,billy bobs isn’t in skipsea that’s where you live remember,#spilling the beans.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That hair transplant is an absolute disaster. He looks like someone who hangs about outside the local primary school in a big coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched the latest slog!
Prick was faking the claustrophobia, making sure he 'proved' it by saying he mentioned it on Mission Space in WDW!

Saying he was 'double filming' on his phone to get more footage when it was really him trying to show more of his fake fear!

His mask was on his chin yet he still pulled it out to breath 🤦‍♀️
Leigh telling him to 'come on' was a tell tale sign it's fake, hardly any sympathy or help given!

Hilarious in the cheese shop when Leigh panned round to ask Nick what he wanted to buy and he was infront of the booze, and then when leaving the 'diner' after eating he exclaims "Oh, they do serve beer" and he sounded miffed he hadn't had one!

Oh and Leigh pointed out his favourite cheese yet Nick didn't get any!

If you have claustrophobia and would know about the cave why go ! And put you through that , I suffer from motion sickness and I won’t go on the Simpson ride and I know what’s going to happen to me if I did . Prick you are a LIAR

If you have claustrophobia and would know about the cave why go ! And put you through that , I suffer from motion sickness and I won’t go on the Simpson ride and I know what’s going to happen to me if I did . Prick you are a LIAR
I totally agree!
I did find it hilarious that they had to go all the way back through it to get out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I totally agree!
I did find it hilarious that they had to go all the way back through it to get out 🤣🤣
It's a wonder he didn't complain to management (or trip advisor) that they should have been told that when buying the tickets.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched an "extra", a walk through York with the Go Pro 8 and Gimbal. If you have ever wandered what it's like being Nick walking through a crowd (half-running, shouldering people aside, bouncing from one side to the other) this is the one to watch. Actually made me nauseous as there doesn't seem to be any stabilization used. Being in York, you would think you might want to slow down (who would have thought the Shambles would have been crowded) and try to show the ambience of the place. But no, they only stopped in front of 2 bakeries.

• Haha
Just watched an "extra", a walk through York with the Go Pro 8 and Gimbal. If you have ever wandered what it's like being Nick walking through a crowd (half-running, shouldering people aside, bouncing from one side to the other) this is the one to watch. Actually made me nauseous as there doesn't seem to be any stabilization used. Being in York, you would think you might want to slow down (who would have thought the Shambles would have been crowded) and try to show the ambience of the place. But no, they only stopped in front of 2 bakeries.
They seriously don't have the first clue about vlogging do they?

Reactions: 6
Can you put the link on here please

Reactions: 2
Claustrophobia now is a thing for Prick. I don’t remember the name of it, but I’m sure I’ve seen him in a Submarine type ride in Florida where they’re enclosed in a tiny shuttle and submerged under water, but Pricks claustrophobia doesn’t come out in Florida.
No way is he claustrophobic I know for sure is because I have it -have to upgrade on planes after panic attack in the middle seat in economy -had to stop going on rides in Florida -can’t bare being strapped down - have to walk up 8 flight of stairs in office - even had a panic attack when after an op my arm was in plaster - now that is claustrophobia you fecking fibber

Reactions: 10
Can you put the link on here please
Sorry, but it showed up on my TV as suggested viewing, but can't seem to find it on their channel. Can anyone else help?
Edit: found it, now how do I put the link here. Not on their usual channel, on "Lodge Guys Extra"

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m not an expert with cameras by any means but I’ve got the GoPro Hero 7 and that’s got image stabilisation built in, just like the 8 has but slightly improved. I’m sure if you use a gimbal then this works against the software stabilisation in the GoPro and neither work? Surely being professional vloggers they’d know this?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure he had the GoPro on a chest mount, & Leigh had the regular camera, I could be wrong tho

Screenshot_20210723-095414_YouTube.jpg

This came up as a suggestion so I watched it as I was bored and wanted to know what the 'drama' was.
One bit of it was on the flight home, Pouty put his hoodie under the seat in front and as they landed he noticed it was gone and the girl infront had it on her lap keeping her legs warm! This made them very angry and they demanded the hoodie back! Well at least she didn't steal it completely like they did before!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 675609
This came up as a suggestion so I watched it as I was bored and wanted to know what the 'drama' was.
One bit of it was on the flight home, Pouty put his hoodie under the seat in front and as they landed he noticed it was gone and the girl infront had it on her lap keeping her legs warm! This made them very angry and they demanded the hoodie back! Well at least she didn't steal it completely like they did before!
Who puts clothes on the floor of a plane anyway, yuk, it's like when you see people walking bare foot on a plane :sick: .... they need to read their Bible, let he who is without sin cast the 1st stone, these two should be at the back of any stone casting queues!! not an innocent bone in their bodies!!

I have never known 2 people have so much drama in shops, hotels, airports, on flights, restaurants etc as these two, to always have to be complaining and demanding some form of comp must be exhausting, one vlog they said Disney messed up their Fast Passes, how I don't know, as you book your own FP"s and they complained and got 6 FP's for Flight Of Passage for themselves and the family, I think they missed a FP and complained ... IMO to always be having negative experiences wherever they go tells me they treat staff etc like Sh*t ..

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.