The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused she’s wearing the same top for bed that she wore on the school run? Is it a pj top or???

Reactions: 1
Literally sooooooooooo excited for this thread to get full and a new thread title be chosen, what do you think Antonnnnnnnnny??

Reactions: 2
10 ml to the top of her forehead on top of what she’s already pumped in is NOT baby Botox!!

Reactions: 1
They never take the kids. 10 nights fancy all inclusive in Egypt and Harrrrreh and Aaaaarfur get a week in a caravan booked through sun savers.
this is what I don’t get, my husband has booked us to go away for a weekend for my birthday in October and I feel so guilty because I know where we’re going my kids would absolutely love it but at the same time I need a break away from them after having them home since March 😂 but still, I fell awful for not bringing them. I don’t think I could ever leave mine for 10 nights whilst I swam off to Egypt, kids would have the holiday of a lifetime. Why would you deprive them of that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Lamberton Life - Insta hauls, YouTube vids, buzzing off to daily to places without the kids

it’s obviously not the lucrative career she thought it would be, and given her you tube/social media efforts have not quite reached the gap in the market she was hoping for has realised she needs to get a proper job. Also will a third child mean dad is chucked out of his room 🤣
She probably got a telling off from SW when she openly broke lockdown rules on numerous occasions and it was all over social media, she couldn’t lie and lip smack and claw hand her way out of it could she?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Bet him £100 that he won’t stick to a stupid fad diet

Is this the missing gap in the market?

Reactions: 3
Lamberton Life, lip smacking, always snacking, terribly dressed, Primaaaaaaaaark obsessed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Going away without the kids AGAIN! Making out that it’s been ages since she’s spent time with antwon? Isn’t she permanently attached to his hole? Going to primark ? going to the gym...and always without the kids
And would you believe it Tattlers, they are off out again, not a kid in sight! Manchester this time, probably to buy some more fake clobber so they can show off in their lame attempts to look like ten bob millionaires.
Dad Derrick must be on the childminding rota again today, poor old sod, hope they’ve left him some snaaaaaaaacks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have a hunch that antwon is bisexual

Also does antwon have a child from a previous relationship or have I imagine them being in /being mentioned in one of their stories .Ages ago,never to be mentioned again

• Heart
Reactions: 6