The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On that arm workout video she looks so gaunt and skeletal it’s unnerving! She’s definitely gone way too far with the weight loss

Reactions: 6
Interesting to know more about what happened with Antony.. really would have you believe their lives perfect. Don’t all influencers I guess ...

Ps anyone notice dad reflection in the Mirror, he must of cut the grass 😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂 bingo
Cut grass

Reactions: 2
Arfaaaaaa tell everyone what’s on your T-shirt... she literally waited on his reply aswell! Oh duck off you insufferable cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So her new ‘haul’ from everything £5.com, did she actually choose those items or was she sent them for them to be used in the video? I cannot believe anyone would choose them!

• Haha
These 2 have become unbearable in recent weeks...starting to think they genuinely believe they’re famous I’ve had to unfollow.

Every story with the same filter, her hand and the now constant sped up workouts...boring 🙄

Reactions: 5
These 2 have become unbearable in recent weeks...starting to think they genuinely believe they’re famous I’ve had to unfollow.

Every story with the same filter, her hand and the now constant sped up workouts...boring 🙄
Oh the hand 😩😩😩
Antwon what do you think ? Soooooo tell em antwon im soooo excited honestly sooo literally arrrrrfffff arrrrffffff - Atch attttch

Same tit different day

Zzzzzzzzz

Going away without the kids AGAIN! Making out that it’s been ages since she’s spent time with antwon? Isn’t she permanently attached to his hole? Going to primark ? going to the gym...and always without the kids

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The words natural and lip filler do not go in the same sentence

They look awful very trouty

she isn't who she was when i followed her! she was so nice and down to earth, now she is so fake. And why the sudden accent change?
I know! I liked them to start with

This is what you tube does to you
Total wannabe famous
I’m not sure if the accent is the “gap in the market” they are trying to fill

• Haha
Reactions: 3
where on Earth does their money come from? She’s just had Botox and lip fillers, constantly out shopping and antwon just bought them both new phones and apple watches!
I know her YouTube channel is exclusive and she’s really filling that gap in the market but surely she can’t be making much money from that?
She’ll need to be getting a proper job ASAP to keep up with this new lifestyle of hers, doing all this tit for content on YouTube it’s sad really!