The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And whatever she is wearing needs sent back its bleeping ugly🤮
Her dress sense doesn’t help her in the slightest
She’s gone way too far with slimming world and she’s looking very unhealthy - I think that’s why she’s quit it was an obsession

Reactions: 2
Very unhealthy not a good look.
Also can we please talk about they can do a weekly food shop for a family of 4 for £70 ish ?? We are more than that and there is me and hubby!

Also can we please talk about they can do a weekly food shop for a family of 4 for £70 ish ?? We are more than that and there is me and hubby!
They seem to buy the cheapest of the cheapest products and plan everything to a t .Nothing seems to ever be wasted and they never go off plan.Doesnt seem like they ever buy anything exciting ,out of the ordinary or any treats .Even so seems very little.

Technically a family of 5 if her dad really does live there 😂 she must feed him? Failing that he buys all the fun stuff so it looks cheap for them

Reactions: 1
They have a further fridge and freezer in the garage which they never mention but bring out food from Iceland etc which is never on their stories! I guess dad shops there 🤣

They seem to buy the cheapest of the cheapest products and plan everything to a t .Nothing seems to ever be wasted and they never go off plan.Doesnt seem like they ever buy anything exciting ,out of the ordinary or any treats .Even so seems very little.
I must admit we are abit wastefull at times, not intentionally but it just happens

They have a further fridge and freezer in the garage which they never mention but bring out food from Iceland etc which is never on their stories! I guess dad shops there 🤣
Ohh never noticed that! So odd the whole secret dad house guest

Last edited:
I’m confused, Anthony sent his Apple Watch back and got the same colour as her because she was jealous of his?😳

She’s loving the primark outfit??? Look in the mirror love you basically went out in your pjs and please stop with the toes 😩😩😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do they ever put their kids to bed?
They are living the life of riley aren’t they! I can only ever wish!

I might have mixed them up but did she not say his mum had passed away and his dad had went off with someone else so they had fallen out? I might have got that wrong but I’m sure someone said it. I remember reading Antony had an affair when she was heavily pregnant with a work colleague. She’s said she has mental health problems maybe she’s too scared to go out on her own and if he’s had an affair previously she seems paranoid and need to know where he is every second.
Interesting to know more about what happened with Antony.. really would have you believe their lives perfect. Don’t all influencers I guess ...

Ps anyone notice dad reflection in the Mirror, he must of cut the grass 😂😂😂

Do they ever put their kids to bed?
They are living the life of riley aren’t they! I can only ever wish!
The fairies look after them kids ,no bother them two are they ,no wonder they want a 3rd .Shes too busy eye bleeping herself ,wearing tit outfits and touching her face

I can’t stand watching people film their work outs speeded up for the gram but hers seemed to be the worst, so cringe 🤢