The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The CONSTANT questioning 😩😩😩😩

Antwon doesn’t give a tit

I thought slimming world was their life
I’m surprised she’s quit how are they going to afford the cheap tat and knock offs now 😂😂😂😂
it’s obviously not the lucrative career she thought it would be, and given her you tube/social media efforts have not quite reached the gap in the market she was hoping for has realised she needs to get a proper job. Also will a third child mean dad is chucked out of his room 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have always wondered do you get paid to be a slimming world consultant type person?
I think it works on commission from how many attend your group but I’m not 100%i did sw a few yrs ago and the consultant was always badgering me to join up as a consultant so you must get paid for recruiting new consultants too.
I deactivated my Instagram today so I’ve no idea what’s happened ,has she left sw? Is she pregnant ?

Reactions: 1
Someone please make the YouTube videos stop!!! Her eyes are closed for 75% of them and the hand has a mind of its own

Reactions: 3
Firstly she needs to stop using the word subbers... its not a thing stop trying to make it a thing please!
Also a youtube video about a colonic, i mean the words scapping and barrell spring to mind. Go get a job love your a grown mum on 2 its not happening its just embarrassing now

Reactions: 4
Wow Jenna so not impressed Antwon persuaded her not to go to the gym! Perhaps if Antwon didn’t want to go, Jenna could go on her own, why do they have to go together!

Reactions: 3
Wow Jenna so not impressed Antwon persuaded her not to go to the gym! Perhaps if Antwon didn’t want to go, Jenna could go on her own, why do they have to go together!
I know its so odd! And have you noticed they were obsessed with slimming world now they are obsessed with the gym, they cant seen to do anything in moderation? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2