The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must say I’m quite happy they don’t take arffff out. They can’t even use the car seat correctly for the poor bugger, he’s just sitting in a death trap they really are awful people.

Reactions: 2
A while back I didn’t think antonnnyy was too bad ,they were both annoying af and although I understood why people got creepy vibes from him Jenna was the main one who irritated me with her self obsession .That video has confirmed what a lot of you have been saying though ,massive wanker .I think they’re both just as bad as each other and they’re both putting or trying to put on some sort of act for the gram

Reactions: 5
They are both so desperate for Insta fame

Reactions: 4
Ugh the claw hand is out in full swing this morning
All glued to their phones and devices including arrrrrffff

Reactions: 5
So they have been to the gym this morning and are out again no doubt priiiimmmmaaarrrkkkkk shopping
Honestly those poor kids never spend any time with their parents

Reactions: 6
So they have been to the gym this morning and are out again no doubt priiiimmmmaaarrrkkkkk shopping
Honestly those poor kids never spend any time with their parents
Last night I nearly called ‘Bingo’ on today’s activities being the gym, Primaaaaaaaark and Subway, child free of course
They are selfish to the core. Pair of misfits

What’s the black in her teeth? Is it me or is it getting really bad, it’s so bad in the last stories
They’ve got His and Hers black teeth
She’s more worried about her broken hair brush than spending time with her kids

Who remembers when they got arrff a wedding cake for his 1st birthday?
It looked a right mess

Reactions: 4
They literally live like a childless couple in their early 20’s .
That picture of Jenna in the fake Gucci bag and Balenciagas has killed me ,what is that pose ?I’ve never known a bigger try hard ! It’s so cringe !

It was crap but I just felt sorry for the little lad ,surely you buy or make a baby /kids themed cake for your one year old .

They are both so desperate for Insta fame
I know and I don’t understand why .I don’t understand why anyone would try so hard ,it’s so cringe and so obvious .Jenna with her bloody fake designer shit and cringe poses and workouts filmed especially for the gram .

Reactions: 1
Oh forgot we have the infamous and redic boring aldi food shop tomorrow- which means another morning without the kids! Why they couldn’t just go after being out today! They are literally surgically attached to each other’s arseholes

Omg that “fucci” bag is so fucking plastic looking, she needs to stop with the fakes they are almost as bad as her shite lip fillers

Oh forgot we have the infamous and redic boring aldi food shop tomorrow- which means another morning without the kids! Why they couldn’t just go after being out today! They are literally surgically attached to each other’s arseholes
And the gym three times next week, and their weekend away to a city........when Antonnnnny was asking for suggestions of where to go that wasn’t in lockdown........you spend your working week on a computer and in between that you are constantly on your phone, just google it! Thick as mince both of them

Reactions: 3
Looking for someone to bite with a freebie no doubt!

Looking for someone to bite with a freebie no doubt!
Absolutely!

The blaggy post about how much they spent on H and Arrrfffffy whilst on their child free day today is yet more lame attempts showing off, those kids would probably prefer some quality time with their parents, not just a 20 min trip to the park just so Jennnnnnnna can get her steps in and film crap content for the Gram or the school run with H

Reactions: 1
Everyone on the edge of their seats for the Aldi food shop content today ?
I’m predicting bloobs,strawbs,pots,those round slices of chicken,almat,bleach for bleach wash obvs,cuc.What have I missed guys ?

Reactions: 3