The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and her mum look a similar age don’t they
Both thin wispy hair and washed out
Her mum looks like she’s smoked 60 a day most of her life
She really is desperate for that fame isn’t she that she would sell her soul for it
Makeup
Cooking
Slimming / workout
Shopping hauls
Cleaning
Gaming
Routine

Why doesn’t she find a niche and stick to it ?

You know why ?

Because it’s all been done , and been done a lot better

God I bet their sex life is boring and scheduled (tick)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Emo 😂😂you’ve hit the nail on the head there .An emo who’s been down the market in turkey though with all her fake designer garms
Yea its an odd mix, has she ever addressed all the “designer” gear? I tend to flick past theirs stories if they are banging on about weight loss..... no interested in slimming world cult!

Are you starved Antwon
Where are we going antwon
Tell them the storreh Antwon
Got to get them things for arrrrrffff
Atch whatcha up to H

For the love of god woman stop it just speak normally

They have such an odd life - never see Antonys family, they are always out palming of the kids, spending money like it’s going out of fashion in cheap knockoffs and primark and Jenna is always cleaning or cooking with no children hanging from her

Reactions: 2
Are you starved Antwon
Where are we going antwon
Tell them the storreh Antwon
Got to get them things for arrrrrffff
Atch whatcha up to H

For the love of god woman stop it just speak normally

They have such an odd life - never see Antonys family, they are always out palming of the kids, spending money like it’s going out of fashion in cheap knockoffs and primark and Jenna is always cleaning or cooking with no children hanging from her
I know,they do f all with them kids considering she doesn’t work anymore ,both drive ,jennas got her mum to go places with if ‘antwon’ isn’t available which he always is cos he’s surgically attached to her arse.They supposedly have a live in nanny ,sorry her dad ,who is no bother cos he must make all his own meals and live in the airing cupboard,that must be how Jenna can just crack on with her cooking and cleaning with no interruptions-she does let arrf put his head in the oven occasionally though .
Had antonys family ever been mentioned?do either of them have any pals? Does my head in how they’re always ‘starved’,bloody hell we all get hungry before meal times ,no need to record ourselves saying it every night .It is odd as tit isn’t it and as someone said earlier I reckon your right ,they seem the type to put shag on there to do list

Yea its an odd mix, has she ever addressed all the “designer” gear? I tend to flick past theirs stories if they are banging on about weight loss..... no interested in slimming world cult!
I’ve no idea ,never heard it mentioned but I often skip there videos cos I can’t handle the second hand embarrassment for her .It all just appeared one day I think .Only noticed the fake Louis recently though

Reactions: 3
They seem to just be able to go to the gym / classes whenever they want together! Dont think alot of parents have that luxury

Will try find it I’m sure someone said there was something with a woman from work? Would deffo explain their behaviour ......

Reactions: 1
Ooh no idea about the affair I must have missed that .Anyone used to follow them way back pre sw ? Honestly the amount of food they used to get through

Her hands creep me out, they look soooo old for someone her age! So wrinkled and like stretched leather. She is also cringe af on her YouTube

Her hands creep me out, they look soooo old for someone her age! So wrinkled and like stretched leather. She is also cringe af on her YouTube
She needs to invest in a decent hand cream to sort them out! I guess though she is waiting for one to be in a special buy or reduced to below a quid so she can splutter ‘absolute barg’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hinting for the freebies
They will have kindly gifted snacks by the end of the week
And more money spent on apple watches I don’t understand

Ooh no idea about the affair I must have missed that .Anyone used to follow them way back pre sw ? Honestly the amount of food they used to get through
the bagels and cheese every night

If you watch the video on Arrrrfeee’s bedroom, listen out for the over pronunciation of eBay! 🤣
my sister legit thought he was called alfie for weeks, and harry ( Haitch) he aint from steps love

• Haha
I’d love to have the savings to “take a few months off” before finding a new job

I might have mixed them up but did she not say his mum had passed away and his dad had went off with someone else so they had fallen out? I might have got that wrong but I’m sure someone said it. I remember reading Antony had an affair when she was heavily pregnant with a work colleague. She’s said she has mental health problems maybe she’s too scared to go out on her own and if he’s had an affair previously she seems paranoid and need to know where he is every second.

The CONSTANT questioning 😩😩😩😩

Antwon doesn’t give a tit

I thought slimming world was their life
I’m surprised she’s quit how are they going to afford the cheap tat and knock offs now 😂😂😂😂

Last edited: