the Knightstrider #2 The PervStrider, scrounge on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mooby Dick and Piss flaps are now in the estate agent game, maybe, A Place In the Sun will hire them??

After all, wooden floors 'are good for allergies' pmsl
His head gets fatter every Florida trip while he gorges on all the Wallmart treats and goodies.
Big Tit Wanka!
Big Tit Wanka 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh my days!!
Imagine them two on A Place On The Sun.. Mount Tiede Tits will be explaining every last detail incorrectly while gulping down a leche leche and Piss Flaps will just be like an echo in the background, 'Yeah, I like it.. I'm excited for it.. It's Ammaazziinn!!'

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That villa tour vlog was fantastic… lots of talk of closets, but I enjoyed the “the theming isn’t too over the top or in your face” just as they pan to life size prints of princesses on a bedroom wall. Also bizarre ‘joke’ about the ladies enjoying the washing machine and dryer, just odd

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Laura has a few videos on tiktok posted under the username Laura Strider.

Her last video was in December, I left a few annamilf comments, they stayed up for a few hours but she must have received a notification and now they've gone.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Her last video was in December, I left a few annamilf comments, they stayed up for a few hours but she must have received a notification and now they've gone.
What was she doing on TikTok?? Waxing her fanny lips in record time or something??

---

The Moobs Marathon 2023🏃 🍈 🍈
😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What was she doing on TikTok?? Waxing her fanny lips in record time or something??

---

The Moobs Marathon 2023🏃 🍈 🍈
😳
There was a comment on her Tick Tock earlier about Annamilff and Only Fans, it's now gone. When you think ab

Tick tock has banned words like YouTube. Onlyfans, Annamilff etc would be top of that list. Pointless posting anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
There was a comment on her Tick Tock earlier about Annamilff and Only Fans, it's now gone. When you think ab

Tick tock has banned words like YouTube. Onlyfans, Annamilff etc would be top of that list. Pointless posting anything.
Best way is to get behind the Tenerife Uncovered channel then.

Even then, moobs just does a copyright complaint if he uses one of his videos and has it removed.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Best way is to get behind the Tenerife Uncovered channel then.

Even then, moobs just does a copyright complaint if he uses one of his videos and has it removed.
I have seen some Annamilff comments on the MacMaster Facebook page. Some of the knightstrider cult comment on there, from time to time. They are aimed at them.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.