the Knightstrider #2 The PervStrider, scrounge on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The t-shirts are absolute class :D
Imagine how amaaaazin’ it would be if they started taking off in the tourist tat shops in southern Tenerife..all the sun seekers wandering around Los Cristianos wearing them 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Imagine how amaaaazin’ it would be if they started taking off in the tourist tat shops in southern Tenerife..all the sun seekers wandering around Los Cristianos wearing them 🤣🤣
That would be brilliant, surely that would force them off the island :ROFLMAO:

I'm going over next month aswell :unsure:

I'm pretty sure they might not be together now as his Mum said she needs a new Man, he agreed and her face changed big time. There is something not right about the way they act together, there is no chemistry. They never hold hands, kiss or or anything.
It's all about him! I think thr 'Laura's us at her parents' is code for....we have just had a row.
The cleaning a villa story 2 hours a time is BS.
can anyone remember what vlog this was in? I just discovered this channel last month and then stumbled upon their scandals and secrets whilst trying to find out how they came to meet and be in tenerife together. Def of the thinking that he likes to swing the other way, pimping out his so called girlfriend is a disgusting thing to do but clearly he has no jealousy or feelings to let her do this.

Reactions: 5
can anyone remember what vlog this was in? I just discovered this channel last month and then stumbled upon their scandals and secrets whilst trying to find out how they came to meet and be in tenerife together. Def of the thinking that he likes to swing the other way, pimping out his so called girlfriend is a disgusting thing to do but clearly he has no jealousy or feelings to let her do this.
He's definitely a wet lettuce..... I remember some comment being said by his mum in a video not long ago about Laura needing to upgrade to a better man or something and Andy Tiede Tits said, 'It's in the pipeline'
in some supposedly jokingly, facetious reply 🤔
---

Annamilf seems to have been banished to the acting receptionist at SANASTY (Sir Nasty) car hire whilst Droopy Tits Andrew and his Dramatic Daddy retired Dentist go mooching round the same old haunts of Touristy Tenerife, exhausting the same ole sh1te.... Rinse and repeat... Either think up some new content or don't bother

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
QUOTE="ph8585, post: 13863297, member: 362394"]

Interesting second comment and response genuinely justifying his family writing positive reviews of the car hire business
[/QUOTE]

Let's see if it gets published :giggle:

Attachments

• Haha
Dose anyone know if the Macmaster and DJ have fallen out. Apologies the post isn't about flaps and mooby

Dose anyone know if the Macmaster and DJ have fallen out. Apologies the post isn't about flaps and mooby
The Bromance dosnt seem to be happening at the moment! DJ is currently trying to put himself In an early grave with his daily diet of fry ups and 'bubble'
---

The latest desperate vlog is out entitled 'Hooligan'.....hmm!
Basically the Strider bores sat chatting crap in a bar! It is so cringe how Jumbo Tits is trying to promote Garvey as some sort of stand up comedian?? The guy is so unfunny it's like the polar opposite. I noticed Garvey also has a big set of Moobs on him so obviously the apple dosnt fall far from the tree!

Has anyone see the Tenerife Uncovered chanel where that guy pranks Andy Pandy pretending he is his biggest fan? He surprises Moobsy when he is washing cars and the look on his face is priceless! Clearly he dosnt like it when he is not in control and is at the other end of a pointing camera. Classic Narcassitic behavior!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
---

Has anyone see the Tenerife Uncovered chanel where that guy pranks Andy Pandy pretending he is his biggest fan? He surprises Moobsy when he is washing cars and the look on his face is priceless! Clearly he dosnt like it when he is not in control and is at the other end of a pointing camera. Classic Narcassitic behavior!
Got it in one..he’s a very controlling individual. If he’s not controlling his gf and his fans, he’s mad as hell. He was caught well and truly off guard and had it not been for the camera I genuinely believe Moobsy would have turned violent..you could see it by his look..he’s dead behind the eyes..pure evil.

Didnt Moobys father retire early if hes only 62 ? omg he looks older than my dad whos 82

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didnt Moobys father retire early if hes only 62 ? omg he looks older than my dad whos 82
Dentists can afford to retire earlier.... I wouldn't be surprised if the future Mooby Dick vlogs do a 'retiring to Tenerife' special at some point...... They like being in on the youtube action

Reactions: 1
He's a old looking 62 he puffs and pants getting out his seat ....he's been paid from the neck up and not done much physical work and it tells he's a out of shape mess ..

And here's their mate who the Muckmaster introduced them all to, Tim the Tenerife Twunt......... God, he's up his own 4rse big time and a proper knob!!!
Can’t stand him. He’s the worst of them all. Unbelievable arrogance.

• Heart
Oh no. The whole lot of them are over in the island now, including Cat and Meano 'John Lewis' Deano. Just been looking at the live Vlog chat. His deluded followers are completely bonkers.:oops:

Dick Garvey on the live vlog now dancing with the Hare Krishna folks in PDLA. The clown loves to be the centre of attention. So disrespectful.

Dick Garvey gets back to the table after his embarrassing performance and Mooby says 'have you still got your wallet Dad?'

So Mooby reckons the Hare Krishna folks would have dipped his old man's wallet...What a ****.

All good fun he says. Banter he says.

Moobs is quite happy to slur other people yet as soon as anyone says anything about Mr Thin Skin, he goes mental.

Who do these people think they are? Oh, I forgot. The most important people on the island.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.