the Knightstrider #2 The PervStrider, scrounge on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love reading posts on here, it absolutely makes my day when I know there’s like minded people who share the same thoughts about the Manchild and Annamilf. He might be a simpleton but we all know he’s trying his best to mug us all off. The disciples, as I call them, all buy into his ‘channel’ but I just watch/cringe usually with my head in my hands. In the last vlog he’s in the jacuzzi, moobs slightly out of shot somehow, and he’s literally sipping Prime because he knows that basically nobody in the UK can get their hands on any. The disciples will say ‘oh he’s worked hard, he deserves it’ but in my eyes he’s absolutely rubbing it in in his usual smug way! The constant flow of pizza, donuts, fizzy drinks and Starbucks coffee will inevitably see him overtake Annamilf in the cup sizes. The return to the UK will then see Dick Garvey and the rest of the clan join Pandy and Anna for the flight back to Tenerife where we have to endure another 2 weeks of slapstick fun. We all know where they’ll be eating and exactly what will be ordered from the menu…..I’ll go for cheesy naan and butter chicken……at some point Dick Garvey will have the hottest curry ever because we’ve not seen that for a few months! It’s getting so bad I’d rather see the Macmaster chewing a bleeping kitkat on the plane and giving it the thumbs down after pulling a few faces!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love reading posts on here, it absolutely makes my day when I know there’s like minded people who share the same thoughts about the Manchild and Annamilf. He might be a simpleton but we all know he’s trying his best to mug us all off. The disciples, as I call them, all buy into his ‘channel’ but I just watch/cringe usually with my head in my hands. In the last vlog he’s in the jacuzzi, moobs slightly out of shot somehow, and he’s literally sipping Prime because he knows that basically nobody in the UK can get their hands on any. The disciples will say ‘oh he’s worked hard, he deserves it’ but in my eyes he’s absolutely rubbing it in in his usual smug way! The constant flow of pizza, donuts, fizzy drinks and Starbucks coffee will inevitably see him overtake Annamilf in the cup sizes. The return to the UK will then see Dick Garvey and the rest of the clan join Pandy and Anna for the flight back to Tenerife where we have to endure another 2 weeks of slapstick fun. We all know where they’ll be eating and exactly what will be ordered from the menu…..I’ll go for cheesy naan and butter chicken……at some point Dick Garvey will have the hottest curry ever because we’ve not seen that for a few months! It’s getting so bad I’d rather see the Macmaster chewing a bleeping kitkat on the plane and giving it the thumbs down after pulling a few faces!!
A beautifully written description of the two of them, and their extended chavvy family 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think he would pass the requirements now to be a dentist he got in a long time ago and that's him retired after years of butchering people's mouths

He couldn't even fix Annamillfs teeth oops I mean gums

He's a pervert and should be no where near Sian park with a camera
Those gums and one front tooth higher up than the other.... It draws you in everytime she talks. She should've got hooked up with Gary from The Incredible Wilsons instead 😬

Quality comment 😂 👏 👏

Did I read it right somewhere that he did OF too?

And if the answer is yes, this is one occasion where pictures aren't required
What's O F?? Old farts?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
No daily vlog trawling round Florida Disney pweirdo play parks today.. Maybe he's treated Fishyflaps to a foot long hot daawwg down at the mall.. Then a chipolata for afters back at the little villa

Reactions: 5
What an absolute twit of a man sat there sipping his Prime drinks ( because he can) like a cat that got the cream!!! Your a grown man Pandy, grow up child. No one gives 2 Fu##s fat twonk. So your trying to make children Jealous? No adult cares about Prime drinks as they are clearly designed to fleece kids. Your despicable!!!
Karma will come for you!!!! You such a saddo Moobsy! Take a look at yourself in the mirror, a lad in his 30s behaving like a complete spoilt bratt, embaressing!

Reactions: 7
Hello, new to thread. So pleased I've found it and 'like minded' people!

I'm an 'older' person, but I have heard of 'shadowbanning.' So, I have now been s.banned from the comment section. Maybe a 'badge of honour!'
I am just so tired of all the bullshit, and called him out on it. I used to enjoy the channel, seeing it from a British viewpoint. I do watch a few U.S. vlogger/ livestreams, however it was interesting to see things from their perspective. Not anymore.

He has become so arrogant, telling people "they can do what they like." Yes, of course they can, however try to be a little humble, and not disingenuous.
Also, always extending their trip at the last minute. What's that all about. It will be interesting to see if this 7 day trip morphs into 10/14 days.
Seven days up tomorrow...

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I'm an 'older' person, but I have heard of 'shadowbanning.' So, I have now been s.banned from the comment section. Maybe a 'badge of honour!'
I am just so tired of all the bullshit, and called him out on it. I used to enjoy the channel, seeing it from a British viewpoint. I do watch a few U.S. vlogger/ livestreams, however it was interesting to see things from their perspective. Not anymore.

He has become so arrogant, telling people "they can do what they like." Yes, of course they can, however try to be a little humble, and not disingenuous.
Also, always extending their trip at the last minute. What's that all about. It will be interesting to see if this 7 day trip morphs into 10/14 days.
All the bleep ever does is moan about meaningless things, or stuffs his big fat face with sugary foods/drinks - he's just like a child.

If he does end up extending his trip he will make sure to turn it into 'BREAKING NEWS' or something to that effect, like as if anybody actually gives a toss.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Extending the trip will be a big ‘announcement’ post so people think he’s proposing or they’re having a baby or something. She must hate him doing stuff like that knowing the engagement will never come.

The money they must go through on these trips is mental. $40+ for a couple of hot dog meals, $25 to park at one park for an hour or so in the morning and they didn’t even go back to a Disney park later, paying for lightning lane for one ride just because he wants to.

Extending the trip will be a big ‘announcement’ post so people think he’s proposing or they’re having a baby or something. She must hate him doing stuff like that knowing the engagement will never come.

The money they must go through on these trips is mental. $40+ for a couple of hot dog meals, $25 to park at one park for an hour or so in the morning and they didn’t even go back to a Disney park later, paying for lightning lane for one ride just because he wants to.
I also noticed this. They just don't bother to do any research, think they know it all.
Paid $25 parking at Hollywood Studios, walked around, did one ride, had lunch, back in car. Ridiculous. More money than sense.
Well, I will no longer be contributing to their views. Would rather be here!

There's more free speech in Russia, China and North Korea than in his comment section. If you tow the party line, praise him, you're fine. If you're critical, even slightly.... muted!

Reactions: 3
inbound8915707005083231925.jpg
Hi Everyone....Its Andimilff - I love to cross dress for your pleasure

I am looking for all kinds of sexy men who want to play with my ample moobs and splodge over them or use my arse for your pleasure....mmmmmm...xxx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.