The Kinahans are in hiding, the monk is free. Who’s going be the top Gangster Gee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen elsewhere that one of the lads arrested was BG. Haven't a clue who he's in with but that last arrest was pretty disgusting.

No idea who the other 2 are that were arrested.

Seen elsewhere that one of the lads arrested was BG. Haven't a clue who he's in with but that last arrest was pretty disgusting.

No idea who the other 2 are that were arrested.
He’s an out of control 20 year old.. it was always going to be this way of life for him.. he never stood a chance .. not that I’m condoning what the little scumbag did ..

Reactions: 1
He’s an out of control 20 year old.. it was always going to be this way of life for him.. he never stood a chance .. not that I’m condoning what the little scumbag did ..
I know hes from crumlin is he related to any heads?

I know hes from crumlin is he related to any heads?
Only recently living in crumlin.. he from Kevin street originally and then social services had him until he was 18 in a place on Scr .. don’t know who he was in crumlin with .. he’s related to 2 brothers from Kevin street.. 1 in doing a sentence the other one after turning his life around .. seemingly .. Mother dead when he was 3 .. Father didn’t want him.. aunt reared him until she couldnt control him and it was affecting her family life .. very easily led.. and wanted to be a big boy .. sad really ..

Reactions: 5
All the huns in Liverpool for LBs sons Communion on Saturday
Shelli from the deli and Sophie went while their own nieces Communion was on in Dublin
Sophie must be looking for Liverpool drugdealer to fund her tacky lifestyle

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All the huns in Liverpool for LBs sons Communion on Saturday
Shelli from the deli and Sophie went while their own nieces Communion was on in Dublin
Sophie must be looking for Liverpool drugdealer to fund her tacky lifestyle
Has anyone got a public insta so we can have a look?

What's going on with Jean and why doesn't she have her little boy anymore, I really do pity her, i think things really have gone terrible for her since whela died

What did he get taken off her? Where you see that?
Not 100% sure of whether her ma or other family has him but she keeps posting cryptic stories about how she misses him and they're better together this is going on weeks if not months , I think she was in hospital for a while too not sure why tho, really do pity her, seems nothings going right for her at all

Is Sophie a bully/ mean girl vibes or is she really that popular (the extreme happy birthday messages)? Sounds like she could turn Reece G 🤣🤣🤣 pretty sure he posted something about having her back ... Was there not a video of her getting wooled off Dame St and he legged it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Was just about to ask what’s going on with Jean too, I see Parker’s Aunt always has him, poor kid probably misses his Mammy tho. I pity Jean too, she seems decent and a good Ma to Parker, the quotes she’s sharing are sad.
---
Who is F Byrne they’re all wishing a happy birthday to today
The Maloneys cousin.