The Kinahans are in hiding, the monk is free. Who’s going be the top Gangster Gee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talk to me about the Byrnes and why they’re all over Liverpool. The sons with Gerard’s daughter, the wife’s besties now with influencer MUA Carla L and the daughters a fashion model for cricket ?
Are they set up here now or what?

Reactions: 7
Talk to me about the Byrnes and why they’re all over Liverpool. The sons with Gerard’s daughter, the wife’s besties now with influencer MUA Carla L and the daughters a fashion model for cricket ?
They’ve been set-up in the UK for a good while, as far as I know they were in Birmingham, but sure that house has to have been seized.

Reactions: 4
He had a car dealership there I think? Of course all a front for drugs and money laundering. I suppose he just seemed like a rich businessman over there, he had a house in a rich area and his kids probably went to good schools. It’s all come crashing down now.

What are his wife and kids going to do? Surely if they had access to cash somewhere it will start to run out. Where are they living now and how are they getting by does anyone know?

Reactions: 2
Just seen a post about the cars outside Sophies House were torched this week, is that new or old news?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
They are friends with Carla ages now sure she is even mates with some of Simoans Dublin friends too.
Simoan comes back to Dublin alot but is settled in the UK, she won't leave the UK because Liam is locked up over there.

Reactions: 2
They are friends with Carla ages now sure she is even mates with some of Simoans Dublin friends too.
Simoan comes back to Dublin alot but is settled in the UK, she won't leave the UK because Liam is locked up over there.
Right! Thank u lol I didn’t know anything about them to be honest I’m Liverpool based. I just seen Simoan start being mentioned often on Carla’s stories a lot the last year! And then the daughter and seen the link with the Gerard’s I thought who the duck are these guys. A quick google brought me a bit up to speed lol

Reactions: 5
Any news on the western front? 🤣 awful quiet here
Awh stop, I'm assuming the lads are still inside and that's why it's all quite?
---
Oh wait I forgot, I seen this somewhere else from a boxing match in blanch a couple of weeks ago. That little chap is always being tagged by the lads and Lee byrne

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They are charging Daniel Kinahan with the murder of Eddie Hutch. Will be interesting to see if they can get him back here.

Reactions: 4
Awh stop, I'm assuming the lads are still inside and that's why it's all quite?
---
Oh wait I forgot, I seen this somewhere else from a boxing match in blanch a couple of weeks ago. That little chap is always being tagged by the lads and Lee byrne
That's because he is their friend

Why does Sophie have a picture up with the song Ms Independent on it when she is literally the least independent person going? She is dependant on the government and whoever she is riding at all times.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does Sophie have a picture up with the song Ms Independent on it when she is literally the least independent person going? She is dependant on the government and whoever she is riding at all times.
Depends of her ma and da too because she lives in their box bedroom

Depends of her ma and da too because she lives in their box bedroom
Ultimately compliments of the government though I'd imagine? Her ma was the one who shared the photo. Imagine encouraging that level of mooching and coining it independence 🤯 no wonder she is so deluded