The Kinahans are in hiding, the monk is free. Who’s going be the top Gangster Gee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lift doesn't go to the top with them.
Naming him a hero, he was a scumbag.
The hit was on him and his sons.
I'd say that Kirsty one sounds like fish wife and loves the attention this all brings to her life. I bet she even calls her kids angles

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At least it wasn’t a scrambler fest like the other scrotes funerals. Seems to be less of a knack fest in parts

Reactions: 5
The lift doesn't go to the top with them.
Naming him a hero, he was a scumbag.
The hit was on him and his sons.
I'd say that Kirsty one sounds like fish wife and loves the attention this all brings to her life. I bet she even calls her kids angles
Just on Facebook there. What's with this hero narrative? 🫣

Reactions: 1
The Jay Hennessy's kid is called Krusher Hennessy , i tit you not ! Awful
The Hennessys have the bodies of Bebop and Rocksteady and the faces of Beavis and Butthead. A kid called Krusher. Mary wept. How any woman let it in is beyond me 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Jay Hennessy's kid is called Krusher Hennessy , i tit you not ! Awful
Are you sure that's not just another spelling mistake 🙈🤣
---
Liam Byrnes house is sold

Wonder if it's a relation to someone in CAB who bought it. The company only set up in June 23 , house bought in Dec'23 for around 250k
So many applicants applied back in '21 when it first came on the market and put in offers of 400k and above , CAB rejected them all.

All abit suss

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Are you sure that's not just another spelling mistake 🙈🤣
---
Liam Byrnes house is sold

Wonder if it's a relation to someone in CAB who bought it. The company only set up in June 23 , house bought in Dec'23 for around 250k
So many applicants applied back in '21 when it first came on the market and put in offers of 400k and above , CAB rejected them all.

All abit suss
A chinese person bought it..

A chinese person bought it..
I know but their business account Rosewood crystal management is down as the new owner. The same business only formed in June '23 and they bought his Clondalkin house that CAB took over too.

Reactions: 3
I know but their business account Rosewood crystal management is down as the new owner. The same business only formed in June '23 and they bought his Clondalkin house that CAB took over too.
Why would the CAB sell it for much less than it’s worth or the highest offer? Genuine question, like do you mean someone in CAB bought it??

Reactions: 3
Why would the CAB sell it for much less than it’s worth or the highest offer? Genuine question, like do you mean someone in CAB bought it??
The house in Clondalkin went for the highest offer because it has fire damage and it's a shell.
The Crumlin house has sold for less than the asking price and what it's worth to a company that only formed lastyear. Yes I think someone in CAB bought it

• Wow
Reactions: 6