The Kinahans are in hiding, the monk is free. Who’s going be the top Gangster Gee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know but their business account Rosewood crystal management is down as the new owner. The same business only formed in June '23 and they bought his Clondalkin house that CAB took over too.
Where do you get this information Cali? Obv only say if it is public knowledge.

Reactions: 1
Where do you get this information Cali? Obv only say if it is public knowledge.
The info is here in regards to company .

Thing about buying those houses I’d always be afraid they’d come after you and burn it out. I remember when I was buying years back there was a fab house in an auction, ridiculously cheap. So did some searching and realized it was a former scumbags so didn’t risk it. Sold cheap for the standard it was.

Reactions: 14
Thing about buying those houses I’d always be afraid they’d come after you and burn it out. I remember when I was buying years back there was a fab house in an auction, ridiculously cheap. So did some searching and realized it was a former scumbags so didn’t risk it. Sold cheap for the standard it was.
Best choice imagine thinking all them know where your house is wouldn't be worth it tbh
---
Can't lie I do live for the new tik toks going on about Leanne and Sophie now, same stuff but still 😭😭

Best choice imagine thinking all them know where your house is wouldn't be worth it tbh
---
Can't lie I do live for the new tik toks going on about Leanne and Sophie now, same stuff but still 😭😭
What pages post them?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh my god, you’d worry for the future! Who is doing the exposes? They’ll be murdered 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lily you’re doing gods work sharing these 🤣 I’ve no tictok, thank you!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What a read this has been.

They funerals are something else. You guys certainly do it "differently" over there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2