Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This outfit cost in excess of $2000. The boots are $1400 alone. Admittedly, I don’t hate the outfit, although I think a camel coloured coat would’ve been nicer than poo brown. The red nails and lipstick age her terribly though and she looks 55, not mid 30’s.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 33

Thod

Ok. So she is grandstanding that her kid single handedly set out to raise funds for Do it for Dolly

The fucking irony. Isn't do it for dolly all about being kind?

The Kearns have bullied and threatened people left right and centre . Fuck me she is disconnected from reality.

She is trying to reposition herself as a parenting guru #bpymum who comments on social issues AND calls out stupidity

Hey sez- maybe if you weren't fucking the planet with your insatiable need for stuff we'd have more hope of fixing the reef. The environment pays for your excess. We see you.

• Heart

ktra2021

Chatty Member
Tells the family they’re wimps for saying something whilst wearing “It ain’t weak to speak” merch.

Oh Sez 🙄 Surely not even you could be that stupid.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

phonies

Chatty Member
Another conversation Sez didn’t post.

Brad- *looks at Sez’s instagram*
Brad- You’re fucking boring, nobody cares!
Sez- What?
Brad- 👀
Brad- Hey babe, my feet are a 6 and yours are 9, we should 69 amirite!?
Sez- 🤬
Brad- You laughed when one of the kids said it.
Sez- If you ask me for sex today I will punch you the fk out!
Brad- Ok then babe, I’ll go the gym for sex.
Sez- What?
Brad- I’ll go to the gym Sez… and I’ll bring you back a coffee.
Sez- I love being loved by you!!!!

• Haha

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
'For new followers'... Where? Where are the new followers??? Is she that thick that she thinks people can't just see this information for themselves? She is so unbelievably fake, who is she trying to fool? All her other SM counterparts that are actually gaining followers?

You are as stale as an old slice of crusty, white bread, you are not gaining new followers, piss off and get a job.
Screenshot_20240608_102057_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240608_102012_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240608_101938_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
Does she not realise how cringe she sounds when she says the kids 'beg' to be online and ask instagram and post videos of themselves? She realises how poor taste that is right? And that her followers are probably thinking it's pretty cringe too, especially after all the brownie points she got from everyone when she made the speech about taking them out of her content. She's backpedalling massively, she knows she's got nothing and needs them for content. So now it's 'the kids want to be online'. Such bullshit. Stop dropping hints that you're gonna cave and start oversharing once again. I can't wait for the backlash, hope her genuine followers see right through this shit.

There is no reason your kids need to be online, and when they ask, guess what, be a parent and say NO. I know you don't use that word often 🙄

Their bedrooms are sooooo tiny. I ask again, WHO would buy this house with three growing boys? That tree in the corner will always be fucking hilarious.

I wonder if Sarah could go a single day without heading to the shops and buying shit they don’t need.

What’s on our bingo card for if/when Sez addresses her back pedal?

I’ve got:
- It was never about hiding their faces, I will continue to protect their privacy
- no rule book for this sort of thing
- they really want social media careers and begged me to show them again
- I only post with their consent
- they’re the most wonderful boys to ever exist, so she simply must share them with the world

• Haha
No judgement! I’m just lying my ass off to make myself sound better 😇. A few approved YouTube channels 😇😇😇 (not mentioning the ones where they’ve picked up their Prime addiction or Mr Beast or anything else she’s shown us).

Sez. You have literally shown your kids watching TV more than this. Did you forget you went out all day Sunday to a screening and then followed it up by watching TV again that night?

Pretty worrying that they’re not interested in TV and she shows them watching a heap more than my kids do 😳. When did they ever have time for all this alleged sport? They were doing movies more afternoons than not.
IMG_5757.jpeg

---
Let me timeline this “two weeks”.

You started last Monday. So already “two weeks” is actually ten days. ONE weekend. You spent Sunday watching TV and then came home and watched more TV. Your kids apparently don’t have devices at all, but just yesterday, you showed them on a device watching YouTube (not one of your “approved” channels either).

Good to hear how horrible your kids are and that you spend all your days fighting with them though. Wouldn’t know it from all your toxic positivity posting. Just further evidence of how much authenticity you lack.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Swamp Life

Pretty funny she went out and purchased goals when Brad built some for outside, have we seen those again?

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
Two words: Revenge bod.

Most of us have probably been in a situation at some point or another where rejection or dejection has led us to a health kick, weight loss, get hot quick scheme etc. Most of us can admit it. But not Sez.

In Sez’s case, Brad’s cyclical cheating and Ozempic becoming more widely available coincided with little Turdy going off to big school. This conveniently meant that little Sez could hide behind the false narrative that big Sez finally had the freedom to choose herself first after sending her littlest to school. You know, because mums follow her for her brilliant parenting skills.

Sez’s version of your ‘choose your hard’ is actually staying in a munted relationship while she injects her torso on the reg with medication intended for diabetes, loses her hair and pretends she is coeliac. This is not admirable; it is ridiculously sad, reeks of insecurity and not at all healthy.

Get in the bin, ya Kearnt!

• Heart