Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is it just me or is it so embarrassing that her kids actually ask to be filmed, 😳
Like is that fkn normal? My kid at that age didn’t want a camera shoved anywhere near his face.
He was obviously enjoying life, 😂
What a bloody hoot being in that family would be, 😳

Reactions: 36
On closer inspection, I don’t think she’s there actually marching, she’s on the sidelines as usual. Really did stumble across it by mistake. I bet she couldn’t believe her luck at being able to post a couple of token photos for clout.

• Haha
  • Wow

kaysie303

I quite enjoy hate watching her... but it's got to the point where it is making me sad. Sad that she doesn't work but has all this money to spend on her shopping addiction and boys. My middle boy is a bit of a soccer prodigy, lives and breathes it. As 2 full time professionals with uni degrees, we can't afford the hanging out at soccer clinics, getting one on one coaching. But I know that my kid would run rings around hers for talent and intelligence. Anyway just me having a green moment I guess.

• Heart

Jillywilly88

Can someone explain to me the difference in protecting their personalities vs faces? We already know what they look like, yet she blocks their faces. But then will transcribe conversations her kids have, sports, interests, which correct me if I’m wrong, is part of their “personality” (albeit I call bullshit with 99% of the conversations her kids are having and majority of activities seem forced by whatever the parents decide is cool that week)

whatsmyname?

When you have to resort to “entertaining” your followers with a story on how to use a toaster, it’s definitely time to remove “content creator” from your instagram bio, babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Beakmouth

I feel like she’s shared even more of her ugly kids since saying she was going to stop sharing their faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Teddy has the same level of ball skills as my two year old😳

I don’t get this “so hard being the little brother”. He’s had years at home as an only child during the day with all the focus. Why are his activities prioritised less than Finn’s his brothers?

Reactions: 34

fulltimeEffluenter

Chatty Member
This is really sad. If my husband used the word “Nice” to describe our sex life I would be genuinely offended and he’s not even a *wRiTeR*…

“Doesn’t get in the way” probably not hard when your husband is the human equivalent of a Shetland pony 🤨

She genuinely doesn’t realise how sad it comes across when she reveals details about their sex life. I feel sorry for her. But she’s also still a lying, bullying, two-faced, block trigger-happy bitch so I don’t feel tooooo sorry for her.

• Haha

Beakmouth

I think the best kind of husband is my husband, as he also gets up before me to go to the gym, but he hasn’t fucked anyone there yet. The bar can be so low sometimes Sez. Also, your nails look shit.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
Sez, when will you get it through your thick skull that you haven't taken the kids offline, and slapping an emoji over their face is not protecting their privacies or personalities when your stadium of thick idiots still know where they are, what they're doing, what hobbies they're in to, conversations they supposedly have with you......we still know everything about your boring little crotch goblins 🙄

Attachments

• Haha

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
All she had to do was say ‘I’m in Sydney and just saw this powerful protest from Nurses & Midwives 4 Palestine who are advocating for a ceasefire’. Then she could’ve linked their instagram and shared a couple of their posts that describe why they are protesting/what they do as a group/how others can help.
it would have taken her five minutes and would actually be supportive and helpful.

instead she’s said nothing and while we can see she’s on the sidelines, others won’t, and that’s what she’s banking on here.