The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello Aunties, I love this community so much! Thanks for following all the way to thread 50. This engagement supports all of our families.

Congrats @StateOfMind on the thread title! The prize is some performative activism on the subject of your choice, claiming a fundraiser as your child’s own, a pair of trackies that have been defecated upon by a member of Gen Z (remember to thank them!) and a pair of high top sneakers that have seen some things on Caxton Street. Enjoy.

Love you all xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ok. So she is grandstanding that her kid single handedly set out to raise funds for Do it for Dolly

The bleeping irony. Isn't do it for dolly all about being kind?

The Kearns have bullied and threatened people left right and centre . duck me she is disconnected from reality.

She is trying to reposition herself as a parenting guru #bpymum who comments on social issues AND calls out stupidity

Hey sez- maybe if you weren't bleeping the planet with your insatiable need for stuff we'd have more hope of fixing the reef. The environment pays for your excess. We see you.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m pretty sure all schools have multiple fundraiser events throughout the year.
I highly doubt this was all the kindest boy who loves pink’s idea.

Reactions: 14
My local high school had a Do it for Dolly fundraiser at the start of this term. Maybe Knox organised that one all by himself too? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow, thread #50. What a wild ride it's been! The Kearnts are how I found tattle, by googling them because I had an inkling they were cunts and turns out I was right. I joined in around thread #20 and can't believe we're at #50 now! Thanks for all the laughs fellow tattlers, I love being loved by you 🫶

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Wow, thread #50. What a wild ride it's been! The Kearnts are how I found tattle, by googling them because I had an inkling they were cunts and turns out I was right. I joined in around thread #20 and can't believe we're at #50 now! Thanks for all the laughs fellow tattlers, I love being loved by you 🫶
Snap! That's how I found this place too, had a feeling they were trash and went looking for some dirt on them. The big w post brought me here 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope brandley shares something about Gaza soon. Like, I just really really need to hear his manly big brain opinion on everything, Amirite lads? Extra points if he is wearing a way too tight business shirt on and stands extra high on his tipey toes. How do I know how to feel about the current political situation without dad mum’s two cents? Lol both he and his inbred family can get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hello Aunties, I love this community so much! Thanks for following all the way to thread 50. This engagement supports all of our families.

Congrats @StateOfMind on the thread title! The prize is some performative activism on the subject of your choice, claiming a fundraiser as your child’s own, a pair of trackies that have been defecated upon by a member of Gen Z (remember to thank them!) and a pair of high top sneakers that have seen some things on Caxton Street. Enjoy.

Love you all xxxx
What an honour! *takes a bow* I feel so seen! I have longed for this day, and graciously accept my prizes. I'm especially excited for the dirty tracksuit, may I please request it in brown? And I'll just spin the wheel for an activism topic, that would make way more sense the way Activewear Activism Sez is behaving atm 😁
---
I discovered tattle during the DeniLongLegs dumpster fire, and then when he went underground thought I'd see if there was any dirt on the Kearnts (there was always something about that I found suss). I follow a few threads but this is absolutely my favourite ♥
Number 50 already though! To be fair, the Kearnts do make it easy, being so utterly ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If the boys are watching that tit on YouTube, wait for the content tomorrow when they are performing those same tricks in a 'safe and controlled way". Cue a trip to the hospital in 3, 2, 1...

Reactions: 12
This photo seems appropriate for the thread title. What is going on with her hair? Why is one side so visibly and significantly longer than the other? It’s not the part.
Maybe she’s trying hair extensions, to hide how much hair she’s losing? And her hairdresser is as good as her brow lady 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why are there balloons? What have I missed? Is it because Sez is a “Media Mogel”? Did she get a party and presents?
Those would be balloons from the stall that KnoXXaay single-handedly organised in the fight to end bullying in schools. Such an amazingly thoughtful kind wonderful kid that one.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Balloons are notoriously great for the environment, especially sea life. Good to see Sez doing her bit for the reef 🤗
---
duck you know it’s dire when she’s quoting Miss Kyree Loves 🥴. Ky at least admitted to being an ignorant bogan. Do you think Sez knows that it was Lauren Dubois that inspired Ky to act 🤭
IMG_5498.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Those would be balloons from the stall that KnoXXaay single-handedly organised in the fight to end bullying in schools. Such an amazingly thoughtful kind wonderful kid that one.
Oh…. So she “kindly” brought them home for her kids to let go into the roof space rather than unkindly leaving them at school for everyone to enjoy? Got it 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If the boys are watching that tit on YouTube, wait for the content tomorrow when they are performing those same tricks in a 'safe and controlled way". Cue a trip to the hospital in 3, 2, 1...
Hope they’ve got one of the boats prepared, there’s a bit of rain around! 🤗🌧🌧🌧

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So I’m a bit late to the party, but it seems I also have a magic mirror in my house. I got it from Kmart 😂

As it turns out, if you hold your phone at face level and tilt it down slightly, it helps thin out your legs! #skinnyphotohacks

• Haha
Reactions: 15