The Kearns #46 Mirror mirror on the wall, where’s the project Sez promised us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More boring beige family photos...
Hey Jess don't forget to capture a ladybird landing on Bubba's hand...
Why would you get your nails done AFTER a photo shoot…

Also her professional pics will have those lame multi colour nails LOL

Guess it doesn’t matter when you get professional pics every 2 months unlike us normal people who only budget for once a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sarah’s done the old share a go fund me but doesn’t donate thing again.

I actually went to school with the girl she has shared.. so she better pay up mole!

Reactions: 6
Hang on...is she only 24?? Seriously? Or is she taking the piss...

I honestly thought she was in her mid to late 30's 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hang on...is she only 24?? Seriously? Or is she taking the piss...

I honestly thought she was in her mid to late 30's 😳
I think she's trying to be funny, and she failed miserably just like with everything she does

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s taking the piss. She’s at least 45.
Actually yeah, now I think about the age of Knoxayyyy there's no way 🤦🏻‍♀️
Don't mind me, as you were 😁
---
I think she's trying to be funny, and she failed miserably just like with everything she does
Messed with my head (and logical thinking) for a bit there 🤯
How old even IS she?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why would you get your nails done AFTER a photo shoot…

Also her professional pics will have those lame multi colour nails LOL

Guess it doesn’t matter when you get professional pics every 2 months unlike us normal people who only budget for once a year.
Won’t matter what colour her nails are because the beige tones mute any colour and life in the photos. Dull as her personality.
---
Ok, back to teef. I know it’s blurry, but does this look like Invisalign?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Won’t matter what colour her nails are because the beige tones mute any colour and life in the photos. Dull as her personality.
---
It really does look like invisalign, I didn't know kids got invisalign??

Reactions: 2
---
His little rat mouth gives me the full ick 🤮 he really is the most awful cross of Sarah and Brad.

---
Nah. same as the time we thought he got braces but it was just plaque 😂😂 oral hygiene and Kearnts doesn’t go in the same sentence. the overbite on it wouldn’t be corrected with invisalign.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
---
I don't think so, I think its just discolouration of teeth from tit brushing.

Reactions: 7
Nah. same as the time we thought he got braces but it was just plaque 😂😂 oral hygiene and Kearnts doesn’t go in the same sentence. the overbite on it wouldn’t be corrected with invisalign.
That’s what I thought. Surely he would need a palate expander before any work was done to the teeth. The photo just looks like there’s something going on. Guess I was being hopeful that these deadshit parents who spend their money on absolute rubbish, would actually do something to help benefit the kids for the future. Silly me.

Reactions: 9
We’re in trouble, i just scrolled through 27 pages of the “most liked” and we don’t have any thread suggestions and we need a new thread 👀

Someone let me know if there’s one that i’ve missed? Otherwise should we just do a “The Kearns #47 Still a bunch of Kearnts”

Happy to make the thread just don’t have a title lol

That’s what I thought. Surely he would need a palate expander before any work was done to the teeth. The photo just looks like there’s something going on. Guess I was being hopeful that these deadshit parents who spend their money on absolute rubbish, would actually do something to help benefit the kids for the future. Silly me.
Drum kits for Fave, new active wear, mani/pedis and live concerts are more important to these 'parents'.
---
We’re in trouble, i just scrolled through 27 pages of the “most liked” and we don’t have any thread suggestions and we need a new thread 👀

Someone let me know if there’s one that i’ve missed? Otherwise should we just do a “The Kearns #47 Still a bunch of Kearnts”

Happy to make the thread just don’t have a title lol
I like either that one or, 'Project Glow by Sarah Kearns: watching, waiting, commiserating'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
NEW THREAD

Thanks for the last min collab @StateOfMind 😍 i love being loved by you 🫶🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.