The Kearns #47 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns watching, waiting, commiserating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @StateOfMind for the last minute thread title! We were too busy previous thread discussing their bullshit we didn’t have time for thread titles 😂

Let’s see… Thread 46 brought us a sudden Blink182 obsession (nod to the thread title), a hypocritical podcast from Maggie Dent featuring Brandley Smalls, a few sips of tea regarding GymBabe and Brandley’s cheating ways, a new drum kit for the favourite child who liked to bang on pots and pants, more hair loss and photoshopped mirror selfies from Sezempic. Late minute addition of medical attention seeking content of the most interesting thing to happen to her, a terribly injured elbow that she’s obviously been resting and not showing herself lifting weights 3 times a day at the gym.

And still no project glow. Lol.

Tattle on Swampettes!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Thank you @StateOfMind for the last minute thread title! We were too busy previous thread discussing their bullshit we didn’t have time for thread titles 😂

Let’s see… Thread 46 brought us a sudden Blink182 obsession (nod to the thread title), a hypocritical podcast from Maggie Dent featuring Brandley Smalls, a few sips of tea regarding GymBabe and Brandley’s cheating ways, a new drum kit for the favourite child who liked to bang on pots and pants, more hair loss and photoshopped mirror selfies from Sezempic. Late minute addition of medical attention seeking content of the most interesting thing to happen to her, a terribly injured elbow that she’s obviously been resting and not showing herself lifting weights 3 times a day at the gym.

And still no project glow. Lol.

Tattle on Swampettes!
Whilst I would love to take credit for this new thread title, it's not mine. I was highlighting the awesome collection of Blink thread title suggestions from @phonies, who deserves a trophy imo 🏆 much kudos to you xx

Absolutely LOVE the thread 46 synopsis @Kalesmoothie, perfect 🙌🏻 So much happens in a single thread hey!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ah thread 47, the same number as:
• Blink shirts Sez made Brad buy her
• age they both look
• hours Brad works per day (according to Sez)
• hours Brad spends per day avoiding his family
• times Sez goes to the gym a week
• times Sez says game changer in a ad
• women Brad has sent a dick pic to this year
• their combined IQ
• number of minutes Sez spends filtering her legs in her mirror selfies
• number of times Sez has fooled her kids with the old water in a Prime bottle trick
• amount of children she could feed with those school lunches
• weeks of Term 1 we’ll be waiting for project glow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Ohhh….new family photos! Can’t wait to see them… I am sure they will look vastly different to the last lot of family photos. :sneaky:

Will Brad be wrapped in a blanket? What tone of beige will be Sarah be wearing? Will there be any hint of colour?

Nothing says happy families like new family photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ohhh….new family photos! Can’t wait to see them… I am sure they will look vastly different to the last lot of family photos. :sneaky:

Will Brad be wrapped in a blanket? What tone of beige will be Sarah be wearing? Will there be any hint of colour?

Which awkward angle will The Wildebeest stand like to make it look like she is taller than Bradles!?

Her writing back to that lady as if they are tight as 'Oh Sar' from that lady's DM they don't have a clue who each other are.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

It’s in studio, they’re going to look absolutely identical to last time. At least mix it up with an outdoor shoot or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder how many comparison photos we will get from their last shoot with this pAiD photographer and this one cause Sarah Kearns is into FITNEZ and is sKinnY!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Less than 24 hours until 8pm Sunday night, so we won't have to wait long for the big reveal of the new family photos 🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not sure what soccer the golden child plays to be finishing grand finals at the start of the season??? Unless it was a carnival day… But one of mine has been going for 5 weeks, non-competitive and then there’s only been training and friendlies for the non-miniroos.
---
Imagine asking the nail technician if you can curate a flat lay image on the table with their tools “for the ‘gram”… how embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.