The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why are needs three tops….i see a band I get one and I live in it…. She is so try hard. Also her hair needs a bleeping wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think a work social media policy is also a big factor for Brad. I agree dynamics seem weird. But they would be up to their eyeballs in debt with those interest rate rises and never ending spending.
I wonder how his workplace feel about the fact that they are being painted as the kind of employer that provides no work life balance to their employees.

Public sentiment around employers that expect 24/7 workers is pretty terrible- I wouldn't want my business to appear the way that Brad's employer does.

Couple that with the fact that he has a history of some pretty unsavory online behaviour (doxxing and threats etc)- i reckon he is coming pretty close to bringing his employer into disrepute.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hate them both with a passion. But if I absolutely had to race in and save one of them from a burning lake house it would 100% be Brad, Sarah is as fake as they come, has nothing going for her, is a useless waste of space, Brad at least has a real big boy job, something Sez should try soon I reckon.
Sez would have zero following without him. She’s suffering since he hasn’t been influenci and it shows. She’s desperate for any ad that comes her way.
Brad would also be much easier to carry…. Just saying!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I actually don’t hate it.. *cowers* haha
I really hate that top, but maybe it’s just the vibe of the whole outfit 😂

She should have just worn that see through top that she thought was appropriate to wear to child’s birthday party. The look was not helped by whatever the duck it was she attempted to do with her make up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she mention him on Valentines Day or did he mention her. There were no flowers or cards, nothing. So, she's doing the silent treatment like she did when he was a cadet. Oh, that's right he walked away from the Army for his family. In other words, resign from Defence or you won't see your son again!
Did she really say that? He won't see his son again?

Reactions: 5
So natural
Why are her legs turning inwards? Munted
---
The fact that she is always saying (duck I love him) for all his supposed romantic gestures which are never filmed is very telling. We all know the opposite is true.
Your not fooling anyone Beaky.

Reactions: 12
AND!? Is forever wearing that dated looking LV bag!

Have to pay that mortgage some how babes

Reactions: 7
I’m wondering if Brad is active at all on socials. Like does he reply to all the DMs that ask for advice? Are they unread? Does Sez reply?
---
Tell us you read here without telling us you read here

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Her hair isn’t up with the bow? And her knees look different when she isn’t using her magic mirror lol

I’m wondering if Brad is active at all on socials. Like does he reply to all the DMs that ask for advice? Are they unread? Does Sez reply?
---

• Haha
Reactions: 22
---
She looks a lot bigger in his pic than hers

I’m also finding it funny someone mentioned Good Charlotte today and she’s posted 2 stories with their music since.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
---
Poor Brad, she will rip him apart when she sees he’s posted an unfiltered pic of her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do we think big braddy posts the unedited pics just to bring her back down to reality when he’s left the house for the night? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.