The Kearns #4 Aged Care King, Parenting Queen, between them though, not a brain cell to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #4 for DadMum/Brad and Sarah Kearns!

Big thank you to @SmallDickEnergy for our winning thread title! Be sure to destroy some of your partner’s most prized possessions to celebrate! 🎉

Link to the wiki is here:

Thank you for supporting this thread 🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not sure why he’s bothered to rent an office space? He fits perfectly well in the gifted cubby house #thanksforsupportingmyagedcarekingdom

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe to host meetings or something? Not sure with who 😂

The kids are out of the house most of the week, why wouldn’t he keep working from home?!

Reactions: 3
That is hilarious!!

He’s going to put his Myer boys department suit pants on every morning and Sarah will pack him tiny teddies, a vegemite sandwich and carrot sticks for his Spider-Man bento box and off he will pop to his wittle office to save the age care sector. 1st stop Office works for a booster for his desk chair, he has to be able to see over the desk for all his very important meetings.

Maybe to host meetings or something? Not sure with who 😂

The kids are out of the house most of the week, why wouldn’t he keep working from home?!
I had my first day back in the office today and I had meetings, not zoom, real meetings, in a boardroom. The weird part, I didn’t post it to one.single.social. Unless tattle counts.

Crazy right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm super excited for this deadbeats 'story' on yet another first day.

'Hey guys! How cool is this! *shows bogan Mums around office* so, I'm here with the demand to save the world'

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That dimwits ego wouldn't last a fortnight working for someone else.

This is true

I just don’t understand why he would need office space?

I’m waiting for Sarah’s woe is me stories again about Brad working out of the home and having to do everything her self

Reactions: 5
has he mentioned his amazingingly unoriginal answer to the nursing staff issues in aged care again? or is it another business venture never to be spoken again?
what's that 3 now?
HR guru, caredata, nursing agency app?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.